• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

Just now, superallysbears said:

I think that's pish, I think teams see them and shite the bed without even having a go, teams see us and because they hate us they try like fuck, it's that simple imo.

Either way they have barely dropped any points against the provincial clubs for years. Gerrards first season was the one exception.

16 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Either way they have barely dropped any points against the provincial clubs for years. Gerrards first season was the one exception.

Teams attatudes towards playing the scum is disgraceful, I mean look at Hibs today compared to last week, they can't even perform the basics, but it's no Rangers so is fine lol it's fucking shocking but if it keeps us in our place then that's next best to thing in this republican shite hole.

scottyscott1963 likes this
Just now, superallysbears said:

Teams attatudes towards playing the scum is disgraceful, I mean look at Hibs today compared to last week, they can't even perform the basics, but it's no Rangers so is fine lol it's fucking shocking but if it keeps us in our place then that's next best to thing in this republican shite hole.

They weren't good last week arfield kent and morelos all missed sitters. Goldson made a howler, and that goal should have actually been ruled out anyway.

We should have won.

Zoso1872, Bears, graeme_4 and 1 other like this
12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Where the fuck it the wee snide kicks and noise ups today to try and rile them up, fucking no where to be seen, Jack Ross no interested in laughing today.

He's another taig cunt of a manager. Thought they might have tried today, but should have known better.  Ajeti injured and Eduard wants to gtf will do me. Then they're left with the wee junkie cunt up front! 

superallysbears likes this

They give up a lot of chances every game at the moment. They're scoring at the other end but even as pessimistic as I am, I can see them dropping a few points in places they wouldn't usually. 

They've got a difficult run of us and away games coming up. We've just got to keep winning.