C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting.

There needs to be clarity about a player testing positive abroad and returning to the country when the 10 days are up as technically that players is still meant to quarantine for 14 days upon return to the country.

So we could be looking at him being out for a while longer.

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Here we go....if true no doubt they will angle to get the game off

I can almost guarantee this game was getting cancelled regardless. Nippy wants a circuit brake regardless of her denial today. 

Knowing one of the biggest games in world football is on during it she will be shutting that down. She will be worried about house crowds etc

Fuck my head hurts.....

Reading that France's rules are a 7 day isolation but he cannot travel until 14 days.

St Mirren was the precedent. Unless the tarriers have less than 13 players available then the game will go ahead. Will take a sizeable amount of players out of that squad for the game to be postponed.

Than again we've got Sturgeons potential circuit breaker coming up that could affect it also.

What a fucking mess.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Would prefer it to be postponed until they have a fully fit team for integrity purposes imo 

Yip....we must do everything in our power to ensure they are able to field their strongest team in front of a full house.....anything else would just be blatant cheating from us

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck my head hurts.....

Reading that France's rules are a 7 day isolation but he cannot travel until 14 days.

St Mirren was the precedent. Unless the tarriers have less than 13 players available then the game will go ahead. Will take a sizeable amount of players out of that squad for the game to be postponed.

Than again we've got Sturgeons potential circuit breaker coming up that could affect it also.

What a fucking mess.

They will announce further cases then say the full squad is having to self isolate.....I called this last week on the back of what happened with killie 

Just now, hammer93 said:

They will announce further cases then say the full squad is having to self isolate.....I called this last week on the back of what happened with killie 

If he's got it on international duty he should be the only one. Alarm bells would be going off if they get it called off for one player, especially when it just so happens to be their best player.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They've already announced no one else has tested positive. Maybe save it for the next round of results...

4 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

If he's got it on international duty he should be the only one. Alarm bells would be going off if they get it called off for one player, especially when it just so happens to be their best player.

From what I've read this was from the tarriers testing pool at the weekend. All other players tested negative.

Correction - from the French FAs testing pool this morning.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck my head hurts.....

What a fucking mess.

No doubt they would love to get this game postponed but surely to fuck given the amount of games they have got to squeeze in already it should go ahead as there is no guarantees given the current circumstances that there will be no more covid related incidents thereafter should it get postponed.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Interesting.

There needs to be clarity about a player testing positive abroad and returning to the country when the 10 days are up as technically that players is still meant to quarantine for 14 days upon return to the country.

So we could be looking at him being out for a while longer.

Yes I hope we are watching this like a hawk, and surely our countries rules apply. 

If Edouard is the only player who tests positive, and given there's an extended period of time until the match to continually test the rest of the players, absolutely no way it gets postponed or cancelled because of it

Archived