C*ltc

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Celtic, as a club, opening up discussions with the Scottish Government over this & Christie has said it's not his fault - he's done everything right.

That's it started already.

Shameless fucking bastards.

No-one's saying it's his fault.

It's not fair (on them) but was it fair on Czech Republic who had to play their C team against Scotland and lose? is it fair on Kilmarnock who had to forfeit 3-points the other night? was it fair on St Mirren who had their 3 goalkeepers out and had to get an emergency loan from Hearts for a one-off game? was it fuck.

It's not fair ya fenian cunts. 

Was it fair Rangers got the chance of contesting a title taken from them, the title given to their rivals and their rivals a chance to be within a game or two from getting handed 25-30 million? 

Fairness when it suits them.

This is what happens when you have a mob who get to do what ever the fuck they want as they do in Scottish Football

They simply cannot compute they have to abide by the same rules as everyone else 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's a shout mate.

But, we've had many, many chances to go nuclear before on celtic and Scottish football when they've been in the wrong, and us in the right.

We won't do shit.

Add to that, if we DID refuse to take the field on health grounds, we would be deemed to forfeit the game and they would be awarded a 3-0 win.

We all know that, in their twisted minds, the rules simply don’t apply to them

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

celtic, as a club, opening up discussions with the Scottish Government over this & Christie has said it's not his fault - he's done everything right.

That's it started already.

Shameless fucking bastards.

No-one's saying it's his fault.

It's not fair (on them) but was it fair on Czech Republic who had to play their C team against Scotland and lose? is it fair on Kilmarnock who had to forfeit 3-points the other night? was it fair on St Mirren who had their 3 goalkeepers out and had to get an emergency loan from Hearts for a one-off game? was it fuck.

It's not fair ya fenian cunts. 

Was it fair Rangers got the chance of contesting a title taken from them, the title given to their rivals and their rivals a chance to be within a game or two from getting handed 25-30 million? 

Fairness when it suits them.

Opening dialogue with the Scottish govt..we can barely open dialogue with our own football authorities without being slapped down or a hastily prepared statement saying all the evidence presented by us was rubbish. Now we know what to do just circumvent the whole sordid lot.

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes it seems like they are expecting him to get special treatment:

FOLLOWING today’s news regarding Ryan Christie, he has reiterated his adherence to all relevant protocols while on International duty.

In light of this, Celtic confirmed today that it aims to open dialogue with the Scottish Government and other authorities to fully understand the self-isolation procedures for those players who continue to deliver negative test results, as Ryan has.

Ryan said: “I am so disappointed by the events of today and the potential effects this could have on my country and club. As I have operated within these protocols for such a long time now, I am well aware of all the rules and social distancing from team mates has become the norm and something I have observed.

"The situation is very frustrating, particularly as I don’t believe I have done anything wrong.”

Ryan also added "a big boy gied me it and ran away"
Absolute fuckin seperate shitey breed.
cowards from cradle to grave.
It's everybody else's fault. 

The question is how many injuries would we need before they demand the game to be played to maintain  sporting integrity?

If Barisic, Morelos, Helander, Kamara and Kent were ruled out injured would they be happy to play the fixture irrespective of Covid?

32 minutes ago, GM80 said:

The question is how many injuries would we need before they demand the game to be played to maintain  sporting integrity?

If Barisic, Morelos, Helander, Kamara and Kent were ruled out injured would they be happy to play the fixture irrespective of Covid?

Injuries are a completely different thing to the virus.

47 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Injuries are a completely different thing to the virus.

My point is if we had a big enough injury list they may be more inclined to play the fixture irrespective of a couple of their players falling foul of Covid.

Archived