C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read they’ve apparently agreed on €8 for the lad Jullien from Toulouse. Probably trying to deflect the incoming embarrassment and stick from their own fans over the Turnbull fiasco. Know nothing about him but if the figure is correct (never believe a word that comes out of that place) I’d imagine they are definitely looking to offload assets to offset this. No doubt as soon as he sits down for his press conference though his value will have been elevated to be a €20+ superstar...

5 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Nah, I just don't undervalue players from the SPL like most of the folk on here seem to. 

I don't like it, but he's got a lot of potential and is already one of the best players in the league. Early 20s, 3 trebles, played in Europe, long contract, strong attachment to the club so won't force a move, and Scottish players have been doing better in EPL over recent years. £20-30m is reasonable when you consider all that and that it's a team from the money rich EPL that's interested. 

Realistically who in the SPL has a higher value at present? The taigs Frenchie striker? Morelos? 

If Morelos didn't have his discipline issues last season he would easily be in the £20-30m bracket, maybe even a bit higher if he didn't force a move. 

As I said it’s as if it was a taig bastard  that wrote that 

36 minutes ago, BF1 said:

He's quite a bit younger than Tav and has achieved a lot more in a relatively short space of time. Taking away bias, he's a player that has the potential to be a much better player than Tav (if he will is another matter), possibly to a similar level as Robertson. Reckon he could hold down a spot in most EPL teams and would probably improve a lot down there. Can't see him improving anywhere near as much while he remains with the unwashed.

With how the markets are, somewhere between £20-30m seems reasonable and is probably a good sign for future transfers from the SPL to England. Hopefully when we sell players to teams down south we don't just settle for a couple £m. 

Ability/contribution to the team I think Tav edges it at present. Would love to see him stay with us for many years to come. 

With all due respect mate I stand by my original post that Tierney is not a 30 million pound player and if that were the case the fact that some of our fans would be willing to accept 10 million for Tav is staggering.

I've had enough of these cunts bumping up the price for players in the press and the press going with it.

Tav is a better player than Tierney and I stand by that. Also Tav has hardy had a single injury in his whole time at Rangers and is as fit as a butchers dog. That wee prick is out injured every other week.

Also people claiming he plays in Europe and in the international stage so he's rated alot higher than Tav.  Have people seen Tierney on that stage?? He's out his fucking depth. Stop swallowing all the fucking media hype pish. 

Don’t really know how good Tierney is because the only time I see him is when he’s playing against us. Looks like a little poof and seems too lightweight for the Premier League.  A player with a history of injuries moving to Arsenal seems a bit stupid as well. 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

As I said it’s as if it was a taig bastard  that wrote that 

Player X isn't worth that much cause they play for a rival team. Sort of pish a taig would come out with. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Don’t really know how good Tierney is because the only time I see him is when he’s playing against us. Looks like a little poof and seems too lightweight for the Premier League.  A player with a history of injuries moving to Arsenal seems a bit stupid as well. 

Same and he's been roasted by Candeias of all people on a few of those occasions.

1 minute ago, BF1 said:

Player X isn't worth that much cause they play for a rival team. Sort of pish a taig would come out with. 

You're argument about Tierney has been rebutted by a few posters with well reasoned posts and you've chosen to ignore them in favour of this one.

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Also people claiming he plays in Europe and in the international stage so he's rated alot higher than Tav.  Havery people seen Tierney on that stage?? He's out his fucking depth. Stop swallowing all the fucking media hype pish. 

When's the last time he played for scotland. If memory serves me well he keeps pulling out of squads. As for europe how many times has he been the weekest link in a piss poor ceptic team.

1 minute ago, ricksen92 said:

When's the last time he played for scotland. If memory serves me well he keeps pulling out of squads. As for europe how many times has he been the weekest link in a piss poor ceptic team.

Absolutely.....its a total myth that this lad performs on the highest level. 

5 minutes ago, dee9 said:

With all due respect mate I stand by my original post that Tierney is not a 30 million pound player and if that were the case the fact that some of our fans would be willing to accept 10 million for Tav is staggering.

I've had enough of these cunts bumping up the price for players in the press and the press going with it.

Tav is a better player than Tierney and I stand by that. Also Tav has hardy had a single injury in his whole time at Rangers and is as fit as a butchers dog. That wee prick is out injured every other week.

Fair. 

I don't think he's £30m, probably low to mid of that range I gave. 

Like I said, I think Tav is a better player at present that contributes more, but values aren't based solely on present ability.

I'd be fucking raging if we sold Tav for £10m, we'd have a very hard time trying to replace him for that.. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

You're argument about Tierney has been rebutted by a few posters with well reasoned posts and you've chosen to ignore them in favour of this one.

Because I was quoted by that reply where as I wasn't by others....

Anyway, to keep you happy I'll address some of the points. 

*Difference between being Robertson and being a EPL regular - No shit, Robertson is arguably the best for his position in the world at the moment. Tierney might reach that level at some point if he moves down to the EPL, probably won't, and definitely won't if he stays at septic. 

Performances in Europe - Only watched the games they got pumped in. Not convinced its a fair comparison given the comparative pish he has around him and the genuine top quality they were playing against (at least in the games I've seen). 

International - can't remember seeing him play for Scotland so can't comment. Does he even have that many caps? Wouldn't surprise me if he didn't given Robertson. 

Candeias made a mockery of him - Can only remember once. Certainly wasn't on the levels Kent embaressed whoever plays on their other side. 

If the wee cunt had any sense he'd be pushing the move through if he wants to actually stand a chance at becoming a great player, because he sure as fuck wont develop any more where he is. However, given he's a right bitter wee fenian cunt, he'll happily stay where he is and stagnate. Above that, Arsenal would be fucking mental to buy him. Surely there's better out there for £20m?

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Serious injuries, 5 goals in 100 games but world class and worth £20 million lol. 

The PR dept that runs out of parkhead is unbelievable. 

Meanwhile we’ve got a guy on the other side, as fit a player as I’ve ever seen, goals, assists (more than the world class McGregor), worked on his defensive ability and in his prime and you’d have people believing £6 million is a good deal

He’s a left back, you don’t pay them to score. Jordi Alba has 8 in 197 league games.

33 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Same and he's been roasted by Candeias of all people on a few of those occasions.

Once. 

Candeias virtually shat it in the rest, apart from the 3-2.

46 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Nae I’m saying that cause ur sitting there chugging like a priest looking at alter boys while u talk about that wee tarrier bastard now fuck off ya pape bastard 

46 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Nae I’m saying that cause ur sitting there chugging like a priest looking at alter boys while u talk about that wee tarrier bastard now fuck off ya pape bastard 

4 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Guess you suffer from the same ailment of inbreeding as the taigs, probably cause you are one. There'll be no hiding when the courts come to lock you up for what you and the rest of your kind do. 

Archived