C*ltc

Screenshot_20201011_181425.thumb.jpg.8150049a34a6ac97ffe716c84bf00e2e.jpg

This was the team we beat the last time, as you can see it doesn't really matter if they play or not. As always it will be down to how Rangers play on the day. While I am not over confident, I fear nothing in their team :hmmm: That doesn't mean we are going to skoosh it, it's going to be viewed through chewed nails and the cracks in my fingers as always. :UK:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They never consulted last year ,A 1 option proposal was forced through .

Also very worrying that they are wanting decisions made on this so early in the season, Especially since they should have had rules in place before a ball was kicked .

Agreed. I think they'll go for the null and void option if games get stopped for a 2nd covid wave so that *fc can continue a challenge for 10. but if they do that the t.v company will need refunded. Which is the reason Lawwell gave for saying null and void is not an option. What's also worrying is that the SPFL have spent a lot of the prize pot money sorting stuff out from the aftermath of the 1st wave, will they have money in the reserve to pay back the t.v company or does the SPFL risk going bankrupt?

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. I think they'll go for the null and void option if games get stopped for a 2nd covid wave so that *fc can continue a challenge for 10. but if they do that the t.v company will need refunded. Which is the reason Lawwell gave for saying null and void is not an option. What's also worrying is that the SPFL have spent a lot of the prize pot money sorting stuff out from the aftermath of the 1st wave, will they have money in the reserve to pay back the t.v company or does the SPFL risk going bankrupt?

Not sure if the SPFL have any funds of their own anyway ,All money less running costs gets paid to the clubs 

Just thought of something ,if the SPFL knew that money was due back to TV for an incomplete season ,why was there a full pay out on last years prize money ,it should have been adjusted accordingly ,So there was no loss of future revenue .

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not sure if the SPFL have any funds of their own anyway ,All money less running costs gets paid to the clubs 

Just thought of something ,if the SPFL knew that money was due back to TV for an incomplete season ,why was there a full pay out on last years prize money ,it should have been adjusted accordingly ,So there was no loss of future revenue .

Good point. More evidence of Maladministration. 

I thought the SPFL had received money from UEFA, Anderson and possibly the government for a covid reserve fund to help Scottish football.

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Good point. More evidence of Maladministration. 

I thought the SPFL had received money from UEFA, Anderson and possibly the government for a covid reserve fund to help Scottish football.

Don’t think the government has given anything yet ,though there will be pressure to give some funding now that there is little chance of significant gate money this season ,

The money Anderson and UEFA gave will be long since spunked away ,The taigs and the Sheep seen the Anderson money as so insignificant that they gave it away to charity ,

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t think the government has given anything yet ,though there will be pressure to give some funding now that there is little chance of significant gate money this season ,

The money Anderson and UEFA gave will be long since spunked away ,The taigs and the Sheep seen the Anderson money as so insignificant that they gave it away to charity ,

Just read this Joe Fitzpatrick said they are "waiting for Barnett consequential funding to Scotland as a result of the UK government scheme" 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54426184

I'm not sure how Scottish football will fit the conditions of the Barnett formula 

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld200809/ldselect/ldbarnett/139/139.pdf

So Duffy is in the papers tonight after the Brighton fans giving it tight to their chairman at charging £15 per match. The fans quite understandingly have questioned paying Duffy 25k per week to play for another club.

duffy has in person responded saying celtic are paying 100% of his wage. 

2m loan fee over 9 months is 222k per month, add in 20k per week is 302k p/w at a minimum, and 402k p/w if they are genuinely paying 100% 

that’s an unbelievable amount either way. 2.7m / 3.6m for 3/4 a season on a donkey. 

we win the league and the games over, closed the gap and overtaken. 

7 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

So Duffy is in the papers tonight after the Brighton fans giving it tight to their chairman at charging £15 per match. The fans quite understandingly have questioned paying Duffy 25k per week to play for another club.

2m loan fee over 9 months is 222k per month, add in 20k per week is 302k p/w at a minimum, and 402k p/w if they are genuinely paying 100% 

that’s an unbelievable amount either way. 2.7m / 3.6m for 3/4 a season on a donkey. 

Maybe this is how they are paying for him ;)

9 hours ago, AGC123 said:

“Despite Betis and Olympiacos’s interest in Laxalt, never actually very high, the idea of a departure from Milan is made difficult also due to the expensive salary received at the Rossoneri: 1.7 million“

Nobody was interested in Laxalt due to his overinflated wages. I suspect they’ll also be paying 1.7m Euros to this guy. 
They are desperate! 

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Don’t think he would have played against us either way tbh.

Yeah him and Bitton aren't very significant but if Christie and Edouard don't make it then that's a huge boost with Forrest already out from injury too. McGregor or Ajeti next will do 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Yeah him and Bitton aren't very significant but if Christie and Edouard don't make it then that's a huge boost with Forrest already out from injury too. McGregor or Ajeti next will do 

I’d imagine Ajeti will be on the bench if he’s still recovering from a hamstring.

They’ll go 3-5-2 with the Norwegian and Klimila up top I reckon.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’d imagine Ajeti will be on the bench if he’s still recovering from a hamstring.

They’ll go 3-5-2 with the Norwegian and Klimila up top I reckon.

Think they'll chuck him in tbh. Most of their fans' predicted line ups I've seen were Ajeti and Griffiths up front, which certainly isn't weak. It's why I think Christie is a bigger blow to them than Edouard, he's been off form recently anyway and if Ajeti makes it he's been very dangerous so far

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People saying Bitton and Elhamed wouldn't have started but that may not have been the case.

Elhamed has started 4 of the last 6 league matches and also started the EL playoff match.

Jullien has been out of favour, one of those two were 100% starting as one of the three CBs. 

Lennon may have shat it, played both and had Frimpong on the bench.

They might have, but think it is going to be and always was going to be Jullien, Duffy and Ajer starting and that's what most of their fans think as well. Came across about 10 of their predicted line-ups and only 2 of them didn't have that.

Doesn't matter as either way it leaves them with less options and any injury or want to replace Frimpong, Duffy, Ajer or Jullien now leaves them having to change their whole system. Nobody to take the place on the right with Forrest and Elhamed out and no CBs to come in for any of them now either. Best they have next is Ralston and Welsh as far as I believe. 

15 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Fuddy

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fan predicted line ups mean nothing.

Why would Jullien suddenly be starting when he's not played in over a month, not a single minute in their last 6 matches, whilst those two have featured and one regularly? Makes absolutely no sense. Had players not had Covid, Jullien would never have been starting this match, that's pretty obvious to me.

All three are not great anyway, so does not make much of a difference, Jullien being unfit should help us.

Yours is also a fan predicted line up though :lol: 

There's been an international break, players have rested, all players are 2 weeks removed from domestic action anyway. Jullien is their £7m defender I think he would have played regardless. But it literally doesn't matter anymore anyway so who cares, we'll never know the answer 

Shitebags definitely have the fear 😅

They are going to get fucked on the pitch and fucked in court. It is all collapsing round about them and karma is wonderful. 

Can actually see them losing players in January at a cut price whilst we strengthen. 

The bigot will have a meltdown and leave or be sacked.

The establishment will get the blame 😅

34 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Shitebags definitely have the fear 😅

They are going to get fucked on the pitch and fucked in court. It is all collapsing round about them and karma is wonderful. 

Can actually see them losing players in January at a cut price whilst we strengthen. 

The bigot will have a meltdown and leave or be sacked.

The establishment will get the blame 😅

In Court ?? Explain mate . Nothing is going to happen to this lot . You really shouldn't build your hopes up for that. 

And we have been saying the same things for years . I can's see anything collapsing and it will be a bad road to go down , if our club and the players even remotely start thinking like that . They are in control of everything that is going on around Scottish football . The only place they can't control is the football field . And that is why they put pressure on refs or fastrack their favourable ones .

Archived