C*ltc

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

In Court ?? Explain mate . Nothing is going to happen to this lot . You really shouldn't build your hopes up for that. 

And we have been saying the same things for years . I can's see anything collapsing and it will be a bad road to go down , if our club and the players even remotely start thinking like that . They are in control of everything that is going on around Scottish football . The only place they can't control is the football field . And that is why they put pressure on refs or fastrack their favourable ones .

Pretty simple really cases have been put back but headway is being made. When it's hundreds of cases it will have an impact. These sort of cases always take time but the fact that so many are clamouring for justice wont go unnoticed. The climate is slowly changing from the let's ignore that malarkey to something more positive. 

Why would our players let anything involved and in that affect them? 

Their control is slipping. The more they tighten their grip...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Pretty simple really cases have been put back but headway is being made. When it's hundreds of cases it will have an impact. These sort of cases always take time but the fact that so many are clamouring for justice wont go unnoticed. The climate is slowly changing from the let's ignore that malarkey to something more positive. 

Why would our players let anything involved and in that affect them? 

Their control is slipping. The more they tighten their grip...

It will be beautiful if you are right . I just can't see it . And lets face it . It has been years , if not decades and not much has been done or said against. Only some negative papers/media occasionaly 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be beautiful if you are right . I just can't see it . And lets face it . It has been years , if not decades and not much has been done or said against. Only some negative papers/media occasionaly 

It has been gaining traction despite their best efforts. They have done everything in this quest for ten but it is unravelling. Slower than we would like but bit by bit. Even the SNP won't help them at the moment. 

They are fucked.

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

It has been gaining traction despite their best efforts. They have done everything in this quest for ten but it is unravelling. Slower than we would like but bit by bit. Even the SNP won't help them at the moment. 

They are fucked.

Fingers crossed your right . 

39 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

They are fucked.

If the SNP are desperate I could see them trying to help them as a potential vote winner. Both sleekit fucks

6 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

ElHamed has it now aswell, Celtic the superspreaders.

It's not beyond the realms , this all started with the player they hung out to dry last month . The incident, where the club should have been held accountable for . Now it seems they have quite a few players getting it . And how many more . And just what stunts are they going to pull, to wangle themselves out of this little mare they are having 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not beyond the realms , this all started with the player they hung out to dry last month . The incident, where the club should have been held accountable for . Now it seems they have quite a few players getting it . And how many more . And just what stunts are they going to pull to wangle themselves out of this little mare they are having 

Cynic might say that’s why Stevie G never got a touch line ban, Perhaps they know the match isn’t going ahead, Just saying 😂

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cynic might say that’s why Stevie G never got a touch line ban, Perhaps they know the match isn’t going ahead, Just saying 😂

That is left field mate but you could have something there :lol: I would put nothing past them 

Seriously can't imagine they will get it off now though . Surely to fuck . Sky and even talksport have been doing some major advertising for this game 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not beyond the realms , this all started with the player they hung out to dry last month . The incident, where the club should have been held accountable for . Now it seems they have quite a few players getting it . And how many more . And just what stunts are they going to pull, to wangle themselves out of this little mare they are having 

What happens if they have a huge number of cases.. so they dont have enough players? Do they lose the game or postponed?

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

What happens if they have a huge number of cases.. so they dont have enough players? Do they lose the game or postponed?

Have to play it Johan . No excuses at this late stage . Or our club should be having plenty to say about it 

17 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They need less than 13 players to get the game postponed, thankfully they have a huge squad filled with dross.

2 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

They need less than 13 players to get the game postponed, thankfully they have a huge squad filled with dross.

Have also told people about their strength in depth for years.

Also had their manager saying games should be played. 

Squads have been ravaged far more by injury in the past than these sleekit cunts are experiencing now and played.

It is the excuses game being played as they are shitting it.

Cowardly scum.

5 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Killies last game was postponed they play Livvy this weekend and asked them to change that,Livvy said no.

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They really need to watch how far they push this ,It will be a miracle if every club isn’t affected at some point .

Its like the referee decision debate “things balance themselves over a season” The main difference here the taigs have no influence over the virus .Thats what they don’t like .

Maybe an ex player can croak it in the next few days so they can cancel the game .

1 minute ago, LV said:

Killies last game was postponed they play Livvy this weekend and asked them to change that,Livvy said no.

I did see that earlier, maybe it has to be less than 13 to request a postponement but not guaranteed you'll get one? I'm not sure. I think the only way this match will get postponed will be the Government stepping in.

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I did see that earlier, maybe it has to be less than 13 to request a postponement but not guaranteed you'll get one? I'm not sure. I think the only way this match will get postponed will be the Government stepping in.

I'm not sure about the postponement rules but I'm sure that the SPFL will have it covered under the rule what Peter wants Peter gets.

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They really need to watch how far they push this ,It will be a miracle if every club isn’t affected at some point .

Its like the referee decision debate “things balance themselves over a season” The main difference here the taigs have no influence over the virus .Thats what they don’t like .

Maybe an ex player can croak it in the next few days so they can cancel the game .

The irony is if they hadn’t fixed it so that it was played in October they would have had a full strength squad when it was supposed to be played in September!

39 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Something defos not adding up. Players test negative by the club but now dropping like flies during international duty. These bastards would go to anything to get what they want. 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

The irony is if they hadn’t fixed it so that it was played in October they would have had a full strength squad when it was supposed to be played in September!

100pc ,

They have been wanting this game pushed back as far as possible since July ,Sleekit cunts will be raging that they can’t force it any further than now .

Archived