C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't know about that. SNP are doing a good job spreading and infecting others with their nationalist propaganda. Tarriers just come off as having delusions of grandeur every time.

Good point there :lol: albeit the rhabids do manage to win over some across the world with their small violin playing.... 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

This call is a slap down to the SFA/SPFL. It makes them look stupid for accusing her of being political in not allowing fans back into the stadium. She's put the ball back in their court.

100% agree with Doncaster here. Where do you stop with it?? Anthony Joshua fight for nothing to stop a late Saturday night party?? People who are going to deliberately break the rules and have people round, will likely already have all the hookey channels you can shake a stick at.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

100% agree with Doncaster here. Where do you stop with it?? Anthony Joshua fight for nothing to stop a late Saturday night party?? People who are going to deliberately break the rules and have people round, will likely already have all the hookey channels you can shake a stick at.

He does have a point that could be added to .e.g refunds to punters who have already bought the game, Prize pot refunds etc. Usually she grants them whatever they want, so they must of got on her wrong side for a slap down like that.

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Talking about Griffiths :lol:

This is exactly why I can’t take youtubers seriously about football. More interested in trying to be people they aren’t. They know nothing about football. Is there not one that’s actual rangers fans and their lot that debate football together or is it just that one I’m thinking off 

8 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

This is exactly why I can’t take youtubers seriously about football. More interested in trying to be people they aren’t. They know nothing about football. Is there not one that’s actual rangers fans and their lot that debate football together or is it just that one I’m thinking off 

To even speak of that scrote in the same breath as Defoe ffs :lol: 

14 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

She is off her nut if she thought for a second sky would wear that. Before i watch it tomorrow for fuck all i might just nip down to tescos and help myself to my free carry out of a bottle of whisky and a dozen tins, seeing as its good for my mental well being in these trying times. Im sure theyll understand.

56 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Absolute nik of this loonball.

He's obviously drunk or high, a liar and a fantasist. Should he not be fucking other peoples wives with an audience at the weekend.

Archived