C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

When broonaldo got booked for fouling Kent it came up on the screen as his 5th booking this season but no cunt mentioned anything afaik, Does this not mean he is due a suspension or have I got that wrong?

Shhhhh nobody is meant to know that 😉

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, magic8ball said:

Shhhhh nobody is meant to know that 😉

Rangers on Saturday we’re far too good for him to have any real influence but against the rest of the dross I still think he fires them up and on occasions helps get them over the line when they look like dropping points, Could be a miss for them especially if they are low on confidence should AC Milan beat them.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

When broonaldo got booked for fouling Kent it came up on the screen as his 5th booking this season but no cunt mentioned anything afaik, Does this not mean he is due a suspension or have I got that wrong?

Somebody said its 6 before a ban in the bears den earlier 

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've just seen the cringiest video from their fans on twitter. It's fucking embarrassing even most of their fans would agree. Some rod tune about holding on. It was made following Saturdays game. They are mutant bastards.

Your half a day late mate. It’s on earlier in the thread. 👍

On 18/10/2020 at 22:37, BlueAvenger said:

I was in bed yesterday and when I checked my fone at full time the fuckin Covid disappeared out my system for about an hour !! And smugness took over !

Its a bastard illness and it took me a long time to get over it. Not so much the fever and cough, which were probably gone in about a fortnight, but the fatigue was the killer. Take it easy and take as much time as you can to recover. Hope you and your family start to feel better soon 

1 hour ago, wully said:

On the one hand I am pleased that main stream media are highlighting this but on the other hand it's difficult to read.

The victims are finally being heard.

Archived