C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Any Rangers fan who was genuinely worried about Duffy signing for them and made it clear, should hang their heads in shame for the way they built him up.

Absolute mess of a player.

True. I cant believe anyone on here who was saying he would improve them can have actually watched him. Surely they were  just going by the fact he had played in the EPL. I watched him once playing for the republic just after he signed and it was clear he is a lump of wood. An old fashioned lower league british style centre half. 

And on Duffy, the daily record today in their 5 things to note on the game hang the young lad welsh out to dry because of his performance. You would of thought that the main concern and talking point would be the performance of their new £40k a week man. But no, not for the record.

5 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Can I just mention after having a peek at one of their forums, some of them believe that their shite keeper is in fact a good keeper and his poor form is due to a conspiracy led by us to convince him he's shite, only they could work this out.

:mutley:

It's too good; the delusion carries on despite the reality in front of them...

When Duffy signed for them I asked “if he’s so good as some were saying then how could he not get a game for Brighton”.

Admitted I hadn’t seen him play before.

Now I have seen him then I know why he couldn’t get a game for Brighton, turns out he’s fucking abysmal.

Their fans are wanting them to go to a 4 at the back, he will be exposed even more 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

When Duffy signed for them I asked “if he’s so good as some were saying then how could he not get a game for Brighton”.

Admitted I hadn’t seen him play before.

Now I have seen him then I know why he couldn’t get a game for Brighton, turns out he’s fucking abysmal.

Their fans are wanting them to go to a 4 at the back, he will be exposed even more 😂😂😂

If they go 4 at the back he will be dropped as soon as julianna is fit, which is not a hell of a lot better for them granted, but he aint as bad as duffy.

17 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

If they go 4 at the back he will be dropped as soon as julianna is fit, which is not a hell of a lot better for them granted, but he aint as bad as duffy.

When they were playing 4 at the back their fans were screaming out for the 3 because their full backs can’t defend properly.

They go 4 at the back there is no way they drop Duffy simply based on the loan price and weekly wage in my opinion. Dermot Desmond wouldn’t be happy at that waste of his money 😜

Lennon doesn’t have a clue what he is doing 😂👍

1 hour ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's too good; the delusion carries on despite the reality in front of them...

I was listening to ssb after the game on Saturday, or maybe Monday, and keevins was saying their fans are so blinded towards them, that they're always the last to know. And it's true, they come up with excuse after excuse and refuse to see what's right in front of them. They really are always the last to know. 

And now I've got the shitty del amitri song in my head. All day with a fucking del amitri ear worm. 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

On a proportional level it looks to be on a par with their ‘special’ carpet...

£4m of ground improvements planned for the sty.

They need to get the ceilings raised....

Archived