C*ltc

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

Kirk careering head first into mongo mode for the weekend.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That's the first compliment I've ever had from u some others would suggest am never out of it 😂😂

With some of the statements you've made in this thread I can see why. At least you're consistent :boughy:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

I hope Lennon takes your expert advice and builds his defence around that fucking donkey. Sold the 3 goals last night and his only decent tackle was on his own goalie.

11 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mad to think they are paying Shane Duffer £40,000 a week and the loan fee broken down over the season is another £40/50,000 a week on top.

£80/90,000 a week for an atrocious player like that 😂😂😂

When you break it down like that.......... :lol: 

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Superb bit from commentary last night was when they were 1-2 down and the mongo spouting celtic are spraying it left, spraying it right and equaliser was likely as only one team in it.  Maybe a McDonald moment coming.  And within a minute or so it's 1-3.  :lol:  

Oh and in between this spraying big donkey Duffy hoofed it out again, un challenged.  

That wanker commentator thought he was commentating for scum TV forgetting it was actually BT

BBC Scotland online this morning their main sport headline was

" Milan hold on despite late celtic rally"   This is quite incredible.  This kind of crap comes out on a fucking weeekly basis 

I dont feel it's right to ignore it. 

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

" Milan hold on despite late celtic rally"   This is quite incredible.  This kind of crap comes out on a fucking weeekly basis 

It just sets them up for a bigger fall, leave them to think it’s all rosey   in the garden and Lennon is the best one for the job. 

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It just sets them up for a bigger fall, leave them to think it’s all rosey   in the garden and Lennon is the best one for the job. 

Exactly, their arrogance up to this point looks to any excuse for failure ignoring the blatantly obvious reason of there appearing to be disharmony in a squad that has been heading South for some time. If Aberdeen take anything off them on Sunday (huge ‘if’) await some lame managerial excuse however it appears their hordes are becoming Increasingly restless...

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly, their arrogance up to this point looks to any excuse for failure ignoring the blatantly obvious reason of there appearing to be disharmony in a squad that has been heading South for some time. If Aberdeen take anything off them on Sunday (huge ‘if’) await some lame managerial excuse however it appears their hordes are becoming Increasingly restless...

Lennon is just the best thing that could of happened, apart from their past catching up with them. Every player he has replaced has weakened them, even the Hearts keeper would of been a better choice than they have. 
I wouldn’t discount Aberdeen, they have a chance to go equal on points with a win. 

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Fuck them bud.......absolutely loving their pain.

Archived