C*ltc

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Nah nothing beats the 5.5million on Rafael Shite....if rumours are true his agent showed them videos of another player that looked like him....I know it's fantasist pish but how funny if true bud:lol:

I quite like the look of 3 million pund Soro (or whatever his name is) as well.. has he even played a game for them? :lol: 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

So what was it Ryan....was it 5 or was it 6.....having done the test myself it's not something you forget in a hurry 

I’m sure the Government will change the rules now that he has offered his insight into the process.  

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I heard during the week that Plopp and Kennedy ain’t on speaking terms ,Like you I’m not sure if it’s shit or not either .

Look at the stories flying round earlier in the year about out management losing the dressing room too ,

The pressure of “Terry Munro” is going to exaggerate situations this year on both sides ,Just glad the bulk of the pressure is on those cunts just now ,They have a tough run of fixtures and can’t afford any slip ups or that pressure is only getting worse .Saying that we need to keep winning and playing ,These next 2 league games of ours are just as big as the game last week ,Win both these and with the taigs having a cup game next week we can open up a nice gap and keep the pressure on .

You would hope that right and proper minded people saw through the horrible bastard in January when he called mikey johnston a "fuckin shite bag" after the boy got the injury against St J,and had to be subbed,and that has kept him out almost 9 months to date.
Me personally could not wish enough bad luck on plopp and everything he touches,including the lot he manages.
Horrible bastard fit for a horrible club.

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Better waiting until they start dropping points before hitting out with this. 

I couldn’t give a fuck if they’re dropping points or not... 10 guys turning up to their teams training ground with flags to see their team off to a game in Aberdeen is fucking embarrassing!! 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

The "leaked" lineup was wrong last time I'm sure.

Last Friday their team vs us was leaked and it was the exact team I thought? 

If this is genuine I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lennon himself to create a 'siege mentality'. 

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Last Friday their team vs us was leaked and it was the exact team I thought? 

If this is genuine I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lennon himself to create a 'siege mentality'. 

They posted another one before Thursdays game that had Christie starting instead of the thumb I'm sure. Not sure if they just got lucky the first time or what but I'm sure I remember seeing that. Hope I've not made it up now :lol:

52 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

They posted another one before Thursdays game that had Christie starting instead of the thumb I'm sure. Not sure if they just got lucky the first time or what but I'm sure I remember seeing that. Hope I've not made it up now :lol:

Spot on....it's wee fan boys trying to be clever...it's not hard to get to that line up if you reckon he will switch back to 4 at the back

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You would hope that right and proper minded people saw through the horrible bastard in January when he called mikey johnston a "fuckin shite bag" after the boy got the injury against St J,and had to be subbed,and that has kept him out almost 9 months to date.
Me personally could not wish enough bad luck on plopp and everything he touches,including the lot he manages.
Horrible bastard fit for a horrible club.

Plopps managerial ability is dated ,he’s no even 50 and that’s his style of play ancient history .

Annoying thing is we will see the cunt for the next 10years as a pundit with “expert” analysis 

Hopefully he’s the cunt labelled as the one who fucked Terry Munro 

Archived