• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Better waiting until they start dropping points before hitting out with this. 

I couldn’t give a fuck if they’re dropping points or not... 10 guys turning up to their teams training ground with flags to see their team off to a game in Aberdeen is fucking embarrassing!! 

scottyscott1963 and alibali59 like this
14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Last Friday their team vs us was leaked and it was the exact team I thought? 

If this is genuine I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lennon himself to create a 'siege mentality'. 

They posted another one before Thursdays game that had Christie starting instead of the thumb I'm sure. Not sure if they just got lucky the first time or what but I'm sure I remember seeing that. Hope I've not made it up now :lol:

hammer93 likes this
52 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

They posted another one before Thursdays game that had Christie starting instead of the thumb I'm sure. Not sure if they just got lucky the first time or what but I'm sure I remember seeing that. Hope I've not made it up now :lol:

Spot on....it's wee fan boys trying to be clever...it's not hard to get to that line up if you reckon he will switch back to 4 at the back

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You would hope that right and proper minded people saw through the horrible bastard in January when he called mikey johnston a "fuckin shite bag" after the boy got the injury against St J,and had to be subbed,and that has kept him out almost 9 months to date.
Me personally could not wish enough bad luck on plopp and everything he touches,including the lot he manages.
Horrible bastard fit for a horrible club.

Plopps managerial ability is dated ,he’s no even 50 and that’s his style of play ancient history .

Annoying thing is we will see the cunt for the next 10years as a pundit with “expert” analysis 

Hopefully he’s the cunt labelled as the one who fucked Terry Munro