C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was speaking to a couple of Brighton season ticket holders yesterday. One was a Duffy fan (although admitted he was prone to the odd fuck up) and the other thought he was absolute mince and they are well shot of him. I know he got a couple of goals for the scum in his first (two?) games but he looks absolutely honking. Another EPL player expecting to stroll it in Scotland and getting found out. He was possibly their worst player today and thought he probably was last week against us. Wonderful!! He was supposed to be the saviour 😂

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:excited:    Brilliant gif.  :excited: 

OT I know, but one of the funniest and hardest to watch without squirming movies ever, heard the Borat 2 is even more outrageous.

Oh and credit where it is due to the Mutton Molesters,  I for one was convinced about their usual lie down and spread them wide act for THEM today. 

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

OT I know, but one of the funniest and hardest to watch without squirming movies ever, heard the Borat 2 is even more outrageous.

Oh and credit where it is due to the Mutton Molesters,  I for one was convinced about their usual lie down and spread them wide act for THEM today. 

I have never seen the film but that gif is brilliant, and makes me :lol:

I noticed McCrorie and Ferguson were both booked, I wonder if they helped get their team up for it ?? 

They're so used to getting it all their own way, they don't actually know what real pressure is, and they clearly struggle when challenged.

Lennon will throw his players under the bus at any opportunity, and that will (if it hasn't already) start to turn the players against him.

We just need to keep winning and applying the pressure and watch it unfold tbh.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

They're so used to getting it all their own way, they don't actually know what real pressure is, and they clearly struggle when challenged.

Lennon will throw his players under the bus at any opportunity, and that will (if it hasn't already) start to turn the players against him.

We just need to keep winning and applying the pressure and watch it unfold tbh.

They are like a spoilt Wean being told NO for the first time. They have bought into their own propaganda about THEM swashbuckling their way to 8.5 in a row, when the truth of the matter is that they came first in a one horse race for the first 7 of those "triumphs".

Archived