C*ltc

47 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Goes from singing 'here we go 10iar', kissing a Lennon poster behind his tricolour, and jumping about with a sheep mask on saying 'this is my lucky sheep mask' to absolute despair; reality kicks in.

:lol:

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 14.51.49.png

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 14.47.53.png

no dignity whatsoever :lol:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Goes from singing 'here we go 10iar', kissing a Lennon poster behind his tricolour, and jumping about with a sheep mask on saying 'this is my lucky sheep mask' to absolute despair; reality kicks in.

:lol:

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 14.51.49.png

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 14.47.53.png

Like all these YouTube nonces he’ll probably be happy about all the extra views he’s getting. 

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Was a cert!

Guarantee if you go on to their sites they'll be calling Collum a cheat, Operation Stop Ten in a Row or whatever pish.

Then you have the same from some in our support. 

It's embarrassing, fact is Scottish Refs are shite, that's the issue. 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's the first time i've been semi critical of a referee?

aye, this week?

does this mong actually believe the shite he talks?

no remember the constant clarification being sought and the refereeing strike you complete prick?

20 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

At least with us in this position there is no chance of the season being cut short. 

You're forgetting Liewells new rule that if Rangers are in front then 90% of the games must be played otherwise it's null and void. 

1 minute ago, Potdog said:

Can honestly see them pulling this angle soon.

Aye it’s crossed my mind as well mate unfortunately especially if we open up a decent gap over the next few games and the excuse no doubt would be that there was far too many games left to play to crown anyone as champions.

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

Archived