C*ltc

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

Love it, but they kicked off at 12.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

8EBE64D0-AB44-4504-A2EE-53412F2720DE.gif

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6200133/celtic-fans-lennon-out-concede-equaliser-aberdeen/

CELTIC fans have called for Neil Lennon to be SACKED after his side conceded a dramatic late equaliser to Aberdeen.

It begins 😂😂

I doubt they'll sack lennon anytime soon. Hope he's there for a bit yet to do more damage. 

I watched their game earlier and TLB’s right, the referee’s decision making was shocking. Blatant foul in the build up to their third goal and McGregor avoided a second yellow for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity for Aberdeen’s penalty equaliser. Excuses getting laughable now...imagine a ref receiving assistance from his better placed assistant 😂 Bawhair away from a meltdown.

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Give him another transfer window. More Duffys, more Laxalts.... 

I must be missing something, they were praising him highly after Thursday - His delivery has been boggin, not seen him put in a single decent cross in 3 games now and Tav was just toying with him on Saturday.

Early days but I hope they spunk the 9mil on him Milan are asking.

23 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

sorry mate but i dont believe a word of that  firstly they would not get the bus to aberdeen today they would have left yesterday some people can come up with rubbish like that when things are not going well 

22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6200133/celtic-fans-lennon-out-concede-equaliser-aberdeen/

CELTIC fans have called for Neil Lennon to be SACKED after his side conceded a dramatic late equaliser to Aberdeen.

My concern is that this will happen before long and that is what we do not need IMO, the longer he stays the better for us and let's hope the tarrier board do not go down this road too soon.   

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

sorry mate but i dont believe a word of that  firstly they would not get the bus to aberdeen today they would have left yesterday some people can come up with rubbish like that when things are not going well 

In all fairness mate I reckon it’s a piss take 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My concern is that this will happen before long and that is what we do not need IMO, the longer he stays the better for us and let's hope the tarrier board do not go down this road too soon.   

On the other hand, sacking a manager during corona must be quite expensive for any club, i would imagine. Hopefully this keeps Lennon in place.

22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It begins 😂😂

I doubt they'll sack lennon anytime soon. Hope he's there for a bit yet to do more damage. 

We do have to hope their board stick with him for as long as possible, we do not want a good manager coming in before he has done as much damage as possible.  :craphead: 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Certainly can't see it before Xmas unless there's a total collapse. 

They just show themselves up to be the pricks they are, we are all Neil Lennon ends up in fuck off Neil Lennon, if you were a Celtic man you would go. 

Just now, demise said:

On the other hand, sacking a manager during corona must be quite expensive for any club, i would imagine. Hopefully this keeps Lennon in place.

I hope you are right, he is certainly helping us at the moment and long may that continue. :thumbup:

according to keevins the sheep scum game was a good advertisement for scottish football

it's maybe increased the comedy rep of the league watching that duff cunt making an arse of defending along with barkas who seems to have a genuine fear of the ball

Archived