C*ltc

2 minutes ago, demise said:

On the other hand, sacking a manager during corona must be quite expensive for any club, i would imagine. Hopefully this keeps Lennon in place.

I’m sure I read somewhere, he was on a rolling contract, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I can’t imagine that it would cost them much to get rid of him

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Certainly can't see it before Xmas unless there's a total collapse. 

They just show themselves up to be the pricks they are, we are all Neil Lennon ends up in fuck off Neil Lennon, if you were a Celtic man you would go. 

I would hope you are right about Christmas, that was why I was happy with the 2 points they dropped today, 3 might have pushed them too quickly.

Fingers crossed he stays as long as possible. 

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I’m sure I read somewhere, he was on a rolling contract, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I can’t imagine that it would cost them much to get rid of him

Probably a years wages mate unless there’s a clause stating otherwise as pretty sure it was a 1 year rolling contract he was on iirc.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would hope you are right about Christmas, that was why I was happy with the 2 points they dropped today, 3 might have pushed them too quickly.

Fingers crossed he stays as long as possible. 

No chance he's getting sacked even if they lost today and Thursday.

Need a domestic collapse, and if that happened we would be well in front, too far to be caught if we keep playing as now.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably a years wages mate unless there’s a clause stating otherwise as pretty sure it was a 1 year rolling contract he was on iirc.

Cheers mate That’s what I had read. Here’s hoping they don’t let him go 😂

Up next til the end of the year they got Motherwell, Hibs and Livi away. They probably cannot wait for the international break at the moment. And right after the break there is Hibs away, if that game goes bad for them, it would do us the world of good. 

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No chance he's getting sacked even if they lost today and Thursday.

Need a domestic collapse, and if that happened we would be well in front, too far to be caught if we keep playing as now.

I hope you are right, my fear is that this 'tainted 10' they desperately want might make them react differently, but will be delighted if it goes as you say. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

They left for Aberdeen yesterday did they not? Hence why the green brigade were cheering them on as they left Lennoxtown. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Dunno why but I'm buckled at this :lol:

10 minutes ago, demise said:

Up next til the end of the year they got Motherwell, Hibs and Livi away. They probably cannot wait for the international break at the moment. And right after the break there is Hibs away, if that game goes bad for them, it would do us the world of good. 

Are you forgetting that their team is full of international superstars so they don’t even get a break.

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope you are right, my fear is that this 'tainted 10' they desperately want might make them react differently, but will be delighted if it goes as you say. :thumbup:

2nd half against Milan was the best ever defeat on record apart from the tanking by Bayern reserves.

Today was the fault of the Ref and his 'baffling' decisions.

Archived