C*ltc

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Surely it's easier to just check Clyde One's Twitter page to see if they actually Tweeted it out, to put that one to bed :lol: 

I dont do twitter, an old poster from here sent me it. He admitted it was fake when I called it. 

Great to laugh at those cunts again. 

Long may it continue. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GOAT said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

Don’t think that story would be true but he definitely does not sound or look right.

Every interview he sounds half cut/hungover and his body language is terrible. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

Your pal in Tennent's isn't Jeffery, is it? :lol: 

23 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Being able to head a baw is literally where any ability he has ends, actually can’t believe how bad he is for a supposed premier league player tbh 

That has to be said. 

The EPL is the quickest league in the world and he seems sooo slow. 

:lol:

"My wife has noticed a change in me since last Sunday. She’s right of course. She wants remove the fireplace from the living room. I don’t. She’s says I’m being stubborn and argumentative for the sake of it. The truth is my football team are in turmoil, dropping points, letting in goals and playing pish. That’s what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t give an eff about the fireplace. I guess what I’m trying to say is this is affecting us all deeply. I want ten. I want it more than anything and I’m getting really concerned we are blowing it. "

here we go, 10 in a row 

where'd it go? 10 in a row

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

“Baffling”. 

Cunts at it, Normally when a manager is enraged at a referees performance they are specific about certain incidents that they feel the ref got wrong, He wasn't specific at all when questioned, Just mumbled something about poor decision making from the ref, Reeked of desperation as anything contentious was certainly not done against his team, Nothing more than trying to heap pressure onto the referees in upcoming fixtures imo from a rabid fucking tarrier.

31 minutes ago, Swally said:

"My wife has noticed a change in me since last Sunday. She’s right of course. She wants remove the fireplace from the living room. I don’t. She’s says I’m being stubborn and argumentative for the sake of it. The truth is my football team are in turmoil, dropping points, letting in goals and playing pish. That’s what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t give an eff about the fireplace. I guess what I’m trying to say is this is affecting us all deeply. I want ten. I want it more than anything and I’m getting really concerned we are blowing it. "

here we go, 10 in a row 

where'd it go? 10 in a row

Screenshot_20201025-193102.png.bc39bea2e

@.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, Ragnar1872 said:

what a absolute fanny of a guy last 10 min is Hilarious 

Something seriously wrong about the guy. I’m sure he said something along the lines of (in a terrible Mick accent) “I don’t want to say to much” alluding to him getting cited by the SFA 😂

Archived