C*ltc

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Next weekend is massive, they are playing SC semifinal - a chance to get more points ahead and heap on the psychological pressure.

Key target is to keep the run going till the next international break in mid November.

:ang::ang::ang:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Next weekend is massive, they are playing SC semifinal - a chance to get more points ahead and heap on the psychological pressure.

Key target is to keep the run going till the next international break in mid November.

exactly, win that game and the table's not going to be nice reading for them

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cunts at it, Normally when a manager is enraged at a referees performance they are specific about certain incidents that they feel the ref got wrong, He wasn't specific at all when questioned, Just mumbled something about poor decision making from the ref, Reeked of desperation as anything contentious was certainly not done against his team, Nothing more than trying to heap pressure onto the referees in upcoming fixtures imo from a rabid fucking tarrier.

He seemed to be about to say that the ref reacted to pressure from the crowd, suddenly realised there wasn't one, and changed it to pressure from the assistant refs.  Surely that's what they are there for.

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They won’t sack Lennon because they don’t want to pay him compensation.

Apparently they are never keen on paying compensation to anyone.

They won't sack him cause he is one of them. They have turned against good managers for not been one of them.

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They won’t sack Lennon because they don’t want to pay him compensation.

Apparently they are never keen on paying compensation to anyone.

They'll sack him if their holy grail is at stake. Can see them putting him on gardening leave if they start to drift further away.

3 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

He seemed to be about to say that the ref reacted to pressure from the crowd, suddenly realised there wasn't one, and changed it to pressure from the assistant refs.  Surely that's what they are there for.

Genuinely think his head is swirling due to the pressure that Rangers are putting on them and not just by the results but by the way we are playing within ourselves and he hasn’t a clue how to arrest his own teams poor form so is just clutching at straws in the hope that it applies pressure to referees in future fixtures to help get him out the shit.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They'll sack him if their holy grail is at stake. Can see them putting him on gardening leave if they start to drift further away.

Problem is the fixtures come thick and fast between now and New Year so for it to be successful it would either need to be someone who was already there or a selick man

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Genuinely think his head is swirling due to the pressure that Rangers are putting on them and not just by the results but by the way we are playing within ourselves and he hasn’t a clue how to arrest his own teams poor form so is just clutching at straws in the hope that it applies pressure to referees in future fixtures to help get him out the shit.

I agree.  His reaction is what I always thought it would be once he realised that their easy ride was over.

I watched all of their game today and I can’t believe he’s said the ref was at fault today. Collum got every decision spot on till it looked like it was going tits up for them by not giving the foul on Cosgrove. 

If anything he should be thanking the ref for a point gained

5 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Problem is the fixtures come thick and fast between now and New Year so for it to be successful it would either need to be someone who was already there or a selick man

Lawwell will throw all the money at it. They cannot afford to fuck up this season. Get the highest profile manager they could get along with the best backroom team. They've spent pennies on the management for years and it's coming home to roost now.

Not to put a dampener on things but lennon was like this in 2011 and he managed to salvage a draw away to killie then if memory serves me right, they went on a massive streak of wins that lasted until the split

Im counting fuck all until we actually win it, seen this movie too many times

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not to put a dampener on things but lennon was like this in 2011 and he managed to salvage a draw away to killie then if memory serves me right, they went on a massive streak of wins that lasted until the split

He was going to be sacked, think Killie were up 3-0 at HT.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Same.

I think we are rightful favourite and I do think we will win the league, but we need to urge caution too. Fuck-all is won in October. 

I can see good foundations laid and we seem to be a different animal but Rangers and false dawns are like chips n cheese as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think there's any issue in enjoying the moment though. Lennon is literally days away from going into meltdown mode. I'd rather he lost it and was sacked than stayed and possibly got it together, because, the type of manager they'd get would literally be someone like an Owen Coyle or Paul Lambert on an temp basis and Gerrard would wipe the floor (wipe the floor even more) with a Lambert or Coyle Celtic side.

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Think we are all the same mate. Not getting to carried away but there is a million  percent something better about our squad this year to make us believe.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Think we are all the same mate. Not getting to carried away but there is a million  percent something better about our squad this year to make us believe.

Its not our squad that's the worry, its the tarrier seige mentality, for some reason that rat has always managed to turn it around at some point, lets be honest their squad can wipe the floor with everyone bar us, and its still remains to be seen wether we have that grit mentality needed when someone pressures us

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I don't think we are heading into administration though....totally different circumstances now

Archived