C*ltc

10 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Only watched bits of the game but McGregor should’ve definitely had a 2nd yellow for the penalty.

I don’t think the Cosgrove one was a foul. That big sheepshagger dishes it out all the time with flailing elbows.

There was a slight nudge not enough to go down for the supposed tough guy. Wouldn’t be happy if that went against us.

Are you sure mate .There is footage showing Duffy clearly pushing him and giving it up as a free kick for a second .Then he realises ,he got away with it 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

So mcgregor was booked but wasn’t booked again for giving the 2nd penalty away!! Are Michael Stewart and the bbc panel aware of this? 

I was told there was more than one other foul in between this from McGregor, the referee no doubt did him a favour kindly returned by Lennon by turning on him (unjustly for a change) post match interview, (hopefully this may stick with him for the next match)...

As hilarious it is to see them completely lose their shit after 2 games without a win domestically I'm not up for doubting them just yet.

They are only two points worse off than they were this time last season and the last time they dropped points twice in a row against Hibs and Livingston they went on to win 11 games in a row until we beat them at parkhead.

celtic will win at least 70% of their games easily some way or another as will we. We just need to hammer home ever opportunity we get like Sunday coming. To put them under pressure like this celtic team have never been under before with a manager who has bottled it plenty of times under pressure as a manager and a player is what we need to do. Tbh I hope they beat Aberdeen on Sunday so they don't get one of those games in hand back too easily. 

What gives me confidence more than anything is their goalkeeping situation. Them loosing Forster is just as good as all our transfer business as well as who they have replaced him with. Whether it's Barkas or Bain them replacing Forster will cost them 15 points straight away. We've seen it ourselves how important having a top goalkeeper is.

The games leading up to the turn of the year will show us if they've really dropped off or not. If they can drop another 4 or 5 points before they play us I'd feel a lot more confident about their demise.

6 hours ago, Badger said:

Absolutely.

The target is win the league and that is the first time I've said that since 2012 and truely believe it is a realistic expectation - not just saying it because we are Rangers and it's the staunch thing to say, No Surrender and what.

This year feels different to last. Even when we had momentum, you just knew they would bounce back and we were probably overachieving. This season, I think they will crack if pressure is applied. That is not to say that I have total faith in our ability to apply that pressure, our team still hasn't won anything and has to prove it can sustain this relentlessness (despite the positive signs) - but Celtic are there for the taking.

It does feel different this year for sure. We've made a really strong start to the season and giving ourselves something to build off.  Just need to remain consistent which has been our fatal weakness.

Yesterday's result but is another reason to feel things might be changing. Aberdeen away is usually a guaranteed 3 points for them. They messed up again and now they are chasing. The bulk of that squad have never had to do that. It's a different level of pressure they have never had to deal with. If we keep it on them I think they'll crack under it. 

17 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Much as I have no time for Aberdeen or their fans, that is a shocker no doubt put together or requested as such by a celtic fan sitting in a position of influence within the Sky directorial department (lording it up or a confidence builder for them).
I said on Friday if Aberdeen has anything whatsoever about them they should smell blood after the week celtic have had and to give them their due they (for a change) went for it. These videos are always a good idea until they backfire, which this one did spectacularly 🐑...

11 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I can’t see anybody other than a taig sympathiser taking it if popcorn teeth does gets the sack

Or a second Wattie attempt; MON etc.

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

First time I can honesty say in years we’re better than Celtic 

They've been managing decline for a while. We've been managing progress; with failures to learn from.

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Killie is the acid test for us.

Any win will do. 9 points ahead with their games in hand miles away. Tough away run for them too so conceivably they could be double digits behind over the next couple of weeks. 

Essential we take all 3 points there (which I am confident of doing). The team (which as a squad is undoubtedly our strongest since 2012) are looking confident and hungry which is being further driven with the (at last) healthy competition for a starting jersey. Not being over confident, one game at a time and look after our own business regardless of their results...

With them playing Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hibs away from home during this period of games I'd have taken dropped points in just one game. But considering they've already fallen at the first hurdle, further dropped points in one of the next 2 games, probably more likely Hibs, would be fantastic. 

Body language from players and especially Lennon this week has been shocking from their point of view. Don't really care about last year's cup, would be nice if they get lose that too but it's really just a distraction from this season now. If they win it's more games to play, if they lose then it's a trophy lost and a further crumble 

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's pretty shocking. If they had taken the Sky logos out of it and shown me that, I would have thought that was a celtic tv advert. 

Was the same for the old firm build up. Easily get confused for it being Tarrier TV. BT was pretty bad sometimes but they don't hold a candle to Sky. Though it is understandable when the Managing Director Webster is mates with Lawwell....

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

With them playing Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hibs away from home during this period of games I'd have taken dropped points in just one game. But considering they've already fallen at the first hurdle, further dropped points in one of the next 2 games, probably more likely Hibs, would be fantastic. 

Body language from players and especially Lennon this week has been shocking from their point of view. Don't really care about last year's cup, would be nice if they get lose that too but it's really just a distraction from this season now. If they win it's more games to play, if they lose then it's a trophy lost and a further crumble 

Not bothered if they won their semi. Means another game in hand behind. 

Just seen this on twitter:

The voice and ranting sounded familiar.  It's only Tommy the taxi driver who has been going on about Rangers cheating Celtic for over a decade.  Here's a video of him phoning ClydeSSB 10 years ago under the name "Eddie".

This same guy called BBC last week, Chris Sutton's show, and because he refused to call Rangers by their proper name he was kicked off the show.  I can't believe he's still going :lol: 

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Just seen this on twitter:

The voice and ranting sounded familiar.  It's only Tommy the taxi driver who has been going on about Rangers cheating celtic for over a decade.  Here's a video of him phoning ClydeSSB 10 years ago under the name "Eddie".

This same guy called BBC last week, Chris Sutton's show, and because he refused to call Rangers by their proper name he was kicked off the show.  I can't believe he's still going :lol: 

Where do you start with mad bastards like that. 😂😂

Here's another video of this loony calling up the phone ins:

This is the same guy who called up Sandaza pretending to be an agent.  The same guy who called up an American radio station demanding they take action against Rangers and they just laughed at him.  He's mental.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Here's another video of this loony calling up the phone ins:

This is the same guy who called up Sandaza pretending to be an agent.  The same guy who called up an American radio station demanding they take action against Rangers and they just laughed at him.  He's mental.

“You’re getting done in ya bam” 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I really hope we’re 15 clear and they have 3 games in hand in time For the next old firm. 

I’ll start to believe if we come away from Kilmarnock with 3 points 

It would be folly to suggest that we will not drop more points this season. We will. But we are showing a resilience to setbacks. Dropped points and Livi and Hibs but the squad bounced back for the following game.

I now do believe.

Watched the sheep/scum game yesterday and we have nothing  to fear from either of them. 55 is coming this season.

19 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Was a cert!

Guarantee if you go on to their sites they'll be calling Collum a cheat, Operation Stop Ten in a Row or whatever pish.

Then you have the same from some in our support. 

It's embarrassing, fact is Scottish Refs are shite, that's the issue. 

so you cant be a cheating biased ref and a shite one at the same time.

you must not have seen the countless horrendous decisions gone agaisnt us. like andy halliday inciting riots by fist pumping the air, at the halfway line when we just scored.

Archived