C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

I was told there was more than one other foul in between this from McGregor, the referee no doubt did him a favour kindly returned by Lennon by turning on him (unjustly for a change) post match interview, (hopefully this may stick with him for the next match)...

Where’s the media frenzy though Rab? Sportscene would be frothing at the mouth If that mcgregor played for us!!

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Poor Brandon.

With Sandaza IIRC he was going to get about £10k a week if we got promoted to the Premiership 😭 

He was never going to be staying long term anyway ,If he was good he was getting punted ,worked out well that we were able to chase him out the door ,He ended up at a higher level wasn’t cut out for the hard work needed .

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Have to say I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck how Aberdeen feel about anything 

If they're so bothered about things like that they should try better not to be so fucking shite in the future 

“Please stop humiliating my club just because they get absolutely humiliated almost every time they play celtic”

Just now, Bronzy said:

“Please stop humiliating my club just because they get absolutely humiliated almost every time they play celtic”

That's all that screams of

If it had been us they were playing the video would have been better because they tend to actually try harder against us on a regular basis.

They went into that game yesterday with absolutely nobody expecting them to get anything from it 

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Essential we take all 3 points there (which I am confident of doing). The team (which as a squad is undoubtedly our strongest since 2012) are looking confident and hungry which is being further driven with the (at last) healthy competition for a starting jersey. Not being over confident, one game at a time and look after our own business regardless of their results...

Killies Pitch is a nightmare .Never once seen a quality game of football there 

Massive game for us though 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Definitely EJ,  that pitch is an embarrassment for any top flight outfit to have, also I think it was a psychological issue for us at one point but the mindset of this team has shifted spectacularly to that of previous seasons.

Just as importantly, strength in depth gives us options to change we could only have dreamed of over the last few years mate. Might not be easy on the eye but I have every confidence of coming away with the 3 points...

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ll never forget watching Waghorn merely fall over on that surface and he was out for about 2 months

Concrete

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Two AC Milan players - Gianluigi Donnarumma and Jens Petter Hauge - who played against celtic on Thursday have tested positive for Covid-19.

celtic should be safe as for 99% of the match their players were nowhere near the Milan team...

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

IMHO it benefits us more if they win the SF and go on to lose the final.

Winning would give them an extra game on top of the one they already have to play, if they had to go to extra time that could drain them even more. I reckon though after watching that yesterday Aberdeen will fancy their chances big time.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

Here's another video of this loony calling up the phone ins:

This is the same guy who called up Sandaza pretending to be an agent.  The same guy who called up an American radio station demanding they take action against Rangers and they just laughed at him.  He's mental.

Mind one of his phone numbers got posted somewhere, and one of our fans called to have a go at him.  He admitted to having 'hundreds of phones', or something, which he presumably needs in order to circumvent all the bannings from radio phone-ins. 

He's not just obsessed; he's deranged and utterly consumed.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

By then it will be too late imo 

also would be admitting ye have made a cunt of 5 million 

Havent though of that actually, good point. Hopefully they are stupid enough not to admit they were wrong and just let the Premier league table show the real story in May. 

Archived