C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, demise said:

Big donkey Forster is not getting any game time at Southampton.  I would not be surprised if the paedos decide to get him back on loan in January. 

They wanted him in the summer I think he didn't want to rejoin them. 

I don't see why that would change 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

They wanted him in the summer I think he didn't want to rejoin them. 

I don't see why that would change 

Ive read somewhere it was because he was told by Southampton that he will feature in the first team. Still early days of the season, but im hopeful Mccarty picks up an injury, just in case. 

47 minutes ago, rossDas said:

Mind one of his phone numbers got posted somewhere, and one of our fans called to have a go at him.  He admitted to having 'hundreds of phones', or something, which he presumably needs in order to circumvent all the bannings from radio phone-ins. 

He's not just obsessed; he's deranged and utterly consumed.

He kept calling in to ClydeSSB using different names and numbers and they rumbled him on air and would just cut him off.  The guy would phone-in then go on 5+ minute rants about how Rangers were bad and Celtic were the victims of misjustice.  The one where he phones an American station is actually unreal because he demands they investigating Rangers.  They tell him they have no obligation to do any such thing and ask why a Scottish jurno can't do that.  He then goes on to tell them all Scottish media is corrupt and that Rangers didn't pay tax.  They laugh at him and say they don't want to pay taxes either.  Tommy realises no one is taking him seriously.

Not only did he phone Sandaza but he phoned that guy Imran Ahmad.  Imran Ahmad didn't know who he was and I think he eventually reported this guy to the police.  

Way I see is that Rodgers built a decent team. Lemmon inherited it and kept it ticking over to some extent. But like he was at Bolton and Hibs his lack of managerial skills once more becomes apparent. No eye for a player and no man management skills.

Fingers crossed they don't fire him.

4 minutes ago, demise said:

Ive read somewhere it was because he was told by Southampton that he will feature in the first team. Still early days of the season, but im hopeful Mccarty picks up an injury, just in case. 

Southampton view Forster as their backup keeper.  They pay him £70k to be their backup keeper.  Celtic would need to convince Southampton to loan out their backup keeper and pay 50% of his wages.  Why would Southampton do that when they need Forster on the bench?  If they loaned him out they would need to buy a replacement.  Celtic can't outright buy the player either since they can't match his £70k/week wages.  I can't see that keeper coming back to Scotland until his contract at Southampton expires.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Way I see is that Rodgers built a decent team. Lemmon inherited it and kept it ticking over to some extent. But like he was at Bolton and Hibs his lack of managerial skills once more becomes apparent. No eye for a player and no man management skills.

Fingers crossed they don't fire him.

It's telling that he's gone back to the 3-5-2 formation MON used 20 years ago.  That's all the tactical knowledge he has to fall back on.  The guy is a dinosaur and he's obviously got something wrong with him to lose the dressing room at Hib and now Celtic.  His interview after the Ferencvaros game was an embarrassment.  'The players have been wanting out for months' then a few days later it's all swept under the carpet.  

I think he's lost them

Kristoffer Ajer has rejected claims from his manager Neil Lennon that a “confidence” issue is affecting some of the Celtic squad.

Lennon made the assertion following the 3-3 draw at Aberdeen that leaves the Scottish champions winless in three games - and smarting over the concession of eight goals in that sequence, following the 2-0 defeat by Rangers and 3-1 loss to Milan inside eight days.

“I don’t feel that,” he said when told of Lennon’s assessment. “I feel really confident. This is a squad full of winners who are not happy when we don’t get three points. Obviously we want to get back to winning games and hope we can do that soon.”
Celtic: Get the latest team news, match previews and reports

Ajer’s defensive partner Shane Duffy appears one of those toiling. He was badly at fault for the goal that allowed Aberdeen to take a 2-1 lead, before Celtic netted twice inside two minutes only to be pegged back in the final seconds courtesy of Lewis Ferguson’s second spot-kick conversion. However, the Norwegian called for responsibility to be shared equally among those in the club’s colours.

“We attack as a team and we defend as a team. It’s easy for people to single out players but this is a team and it works both ways. We scored three goals collectively and we also conceded three at the other end, including two penalties. It’s all a collective.”

Communication has been cited as a problem, but Ajer dismissed that too. “We communicate great with each other,” he said. “We all know our jobs and where to be on the pitch so we don’t always have to talk to each other.”

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Definitely backfiring so far on them 😂

Pushing the old firm back and now giving us the opportunity to go 9 clear, while they play a cup that really shouldn't be going ahead imo. 

Trophy is worth fuck all, it’s completely different squads!

Tell you what, when Ajer played at Ibrox against utter dross he looked a player with the ball at his feet but he is fucking dug meat compared to what they made him out to be

Even with a better player alongside him, no way is he getting ahead of Goldson, Helander or Katic, probably not even Balogun

And, he speaks like an utter cunt. 

30 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Tell you what, when Ajer played at Ibrox against utter dross he looked a player with the ball at his feet but he is fucking dug meat compared to what they made him out to be

Even with a better player alongside him, no way is he getting ahead of Goldson, Helander or Katic, probably not even Balogun

And, he speaks like an utter cunt. 

Arrogant fanny who thinks he's a world beater. Fits in well; chose the right team.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

It's telling that he's gone back to the 3-5-2 formation MON used 20 years ago.  That's all the tactical knowledge he has to fall back on.  The guy is a dinosaur and he's obviously got something wrong with him to lose the dressing room at Hib and now Celtic.  His interview after the Ferencvaros game was an embarrassment.  'The players have been wanting out for months' then a few days later it's all swept under the carpet.  

Lennon resorting to type now. He'll blame officials and players before accepting any responsibility himself. 

A fractured dressing room couldn't come at a better time. Hard run of fixtures coming up. If they drop more points and if we pull further away. It will be full scale meltdown at the chamber of horrors. 

15 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Arrogant fanny who thinks he's a world beater. Fits in well; chose the right team.

Reminds me of how they thought they did a bargain with Loovens back in the day :lol: A happy day for Rangers that day was. Most of them seem to think they are signing world beaters, whom Hartson will price tag at 50m, at least. Deluded. 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lennon resorting to type now. He'll blame officials and players before accepting any responsibility himself. 

A fractured dressing room couldn't come at a better time. Hard run of fixtures coming up. If they drop more points and if we pull further away. It will be full scale meltdown at the chamber of horrors. 

The other day after the Milan game he said that hes past the point of his career, where he would blame things on his own players. Ferencvaros comments come to mind and it would be not long until he strikes again. It gets funnier. 

31 minutes ago, demise said:

Reminds me of how they thought they did a bargain with Loovens back in the day :lol: A happy day for Rangers that day was. Most of them seem to think they are signing world beaters, whom Hartson will price tag at 50m, at least. Deluded. 

Where the fuck is Hartson this weekend? Haven’t heard from him, unless I missed it mate. 

How can you possibly hint at that toothless, rabid, undignified, indignant scumbag as some kind of tactical genius in 2012? Seriously if he was that then how come Ally oversaw 2 home victories over him then? In my opinion this is the reason he won the league back then, it is because he is one jammy bastard. A 10 point deduction and Rangers imploding had everything to do with it. His record at Bolton and Hibs shows that. Where I do go along is that that kind of jammyness can stick so yes I would advise caution with regards celebrating early, hopefully these last couple of years has taught Stevie G exactly how he needs to go about dragging this advantage all the way to the end but make no mistake we are at war and they are going to throw everything at it, including that jammy, scruffy BAWBAG to the wolves if it needs done, all IMHO :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

How can you possibly hint at that toothless, rabid, undignified, indignant scumbag as some kind of tactical genius in 2012? Seriously if he was that then how come Ally oversaw 2 home victories over him then? In my opinion this is the reason he won the league back then, it is because he is one jammy bastard. A 10 point deduction and Rangers imploding had everything to do with it. His record at Bolton and Hibs shows that. Where I do go along is that that kind of jammyness can stick so yes I would advise caution with regards celebrating early, hopefully these last couple of years has taught Stevie G exactly how he needs to go about dragging this advantage all the way to the end but make no mistake we are at war and they are going to throw everything at it, including that jammy, scruffy BAWBAG to the wolves if it needs done, all IMHO :thumbsup:

Popcorn teeth is a shite manager and had it lucky to win leagues with no competition. Just like lego muncher is a shite player who has had it lucky.

I can already see Lemon giving an interview the next time they manage a win. Would probably talk about how unfair it was to get all the abuse, and how they will shut peoples mouths and so on. Always talking the same shite. 

Archived