C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Mourinho and celtic are perfect for each other. Both love to blame others for their own short comings. 

He was found out at Man U. Would actually welcome him being appointed, it will most likely bankrupt the rhebels

11 minutes ago, chris182 said:

He was found out at Man U. Would actually welcome him being appointed, it will most likely bankrupt the rhebels

Re-appraising his time at Man United, now that Solksjaer is making such horses arse of it. 

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Imagine Mourhino getting pumped oot in the qualifiers

That will do his reputation no end of good.

Definitely no way back after that .

Then wee Sg making mince meat of him in the league😂

3 hours ago, chris182 said:

Getting that man u side into 2nd place last season is starting to look like a minor miracle.

6 hours ago, don logan said:

Re-appraising his time at Man United, now that Solksjaer is making such horses arse of it. 

Funny as fuck watching them fall apart since he signed his contract with the Red Devil.

48 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Funny as fuck watching them fall apart since he signed his contract with the Red Devil.

I've a wee soft spot for them, but a man of Ed Woodward's supposed stature being blind sided by a bounce off the back of Mourinho going and choosing Solksjaer to go head to head with the likes of Guardiola, Klopp,  Pochettino and Emery is hysterical. He really has to go now, as does OGS if they don't want to sink even further.

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

I've a wee soft spot for them, but a man of Ed Woodward's supposed stature being blind sided by a bounce off the back of Mourinho going and choosing Solksjaer to go head to head with the likes of Guardiola, Klopp,  Pochettino and Emery is hysterical. He really has to go now, as does OGS if they don't want to sink even further.

Oh no please let him stay, he makes the wife want to commit suicide evry time she watches them play, gives me hope she may get it right once.

I am supporting her I do leave out guns, knives, razors, cyanide but she just doesn't seem to keen.

21 hours ago, dee9 said:

Edgar is quality 😂

Totally agree .Have to admit i wasnt a fan of his when i first heard of him back in the day when he was wanting Murray out 

I was still in the camp that saw him having done more good than bad .But since have bowed to the wisdom of DE 

Love the heart and hand podcast but still to warm to some of his colleagues though 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Totally agree .Have to admit i wasnt a fan of his when i first heard of him back in the day when he was wanting Murray out 

I was still in the camp that saw him having done more good than bad .But since have bowed to the wisdom of DE 

Love the heart and hand podcast but still to warm to some of his colleagues though 

Yes I think alot of the support were a bit mixed on him but I think he's excellent.

The podcast aswell is superb. I normally listen to it while in work....makes the day go so much quicker👍

Archived