2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Sutton ripping into griffiths😀😀😀😀

he’s fat and out of shape😃😃😃😃😃

Seemed to think he couldn’t be bothered to get in shape, too😂

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

If celtic drop points to Motherwell or Hibs in their next two away games I'd say we have one hand on the trophy.  The points gap could stretch to 11pts or more.  Then we have another game in hand when they play last seasons Scottish Cup final, then the Old Firm game at Ibrox in January.  It really could get away from them in the next 2 months.  Time for Rangers to turn the screw and finish them off.

Still too early to be thinking like that imo. They might bring in a new manager and get a boost, and we're due a sticky patch at some point. One game at a time.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

If celtic drop points to Motherwell or Hibs in their next two away games I'd say we have one hand on the trophy.  The points gap could stretch to 11pts or more.  Then we have another game in hand when they play last seasons Scottish Cup final, then the Old Firm game at Ibrox in January.  It really could get away from them in the next 2 months.  Time for Rangers to turn the screw and finish them off.

Absolutely this, we're almost their imo.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind I saw him in a pub in the West End a while ago. Sitting on his own steaming, staring at the floor with that angry wee face he does.

The celtic-minded too scared to go up and talk to him. Martin Reilly must have been away to pick up a wee message or something like that.

Tennents Bar?

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Yeah, further dropped points in the next two, providing we do our job gives them a huge task to catch us. At the start of the season I said that our only chance to win the league would be to build a lead early and never let them in a race. Really hope that’s the case.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Sutton ripping into griffiths😀😀😀😀

he’s fat and out of shape😃😃😃😃😃

Just stating the bleedin obvious. Looks like one of those ex pros being coerced into playing soccer sixes 15 years after they retired. Who gave up keeping fit for Wotsits and kebabs.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind I saw him in a pub in the West End a while ago. Sitting on his own steaming, staring at the floor with that angry wee face he does.

The celtic-minded too scared to go up and talk to him. Martin Reilly must have been away to pick up a wee message or something like that.

I used to see him in Tennents all the time.. always on his own. Pished.

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Pardon my ignorance who is Martin Reilly? Not au fait with this atall.

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Hope I’m wrong but can’t see Lennon surviving this.

They don't really give a fuck about Europe this season in the big picture, it's all about the 10.

It'll take a domestic collapse for him to get binned, and hopefully if so, we'll be out of sight by that time.

Anything less than wins against Motherwell and Hibs, and aye, think that would do it ...

15 minutes ago, badjon said:

That's literally all they could hope for. MON would placate the likes of the green brigade but doubt he will turn it around. Watch the talk of X,y and z internationally renowned managers being linked before appointing dross. Glorious 🤗

You can just see it coming. Links with other managers and then the cheap option lol. Rinse and repeat. 

If they do go with MON. He's a manager well past it. 

Archived