C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Times 4. :thumbup:

Things could not have gone better for us this year mate, we've had the perfect start and our mentality seems to be rock-solid just now. They're hit by covid, their big prize-giver last season, their signings seem to be detracting from the team not improving it, their mentality is in tatters, players don't even want to be there, and their results have been very poor especially in europe. 

They were absolutely rotten last night and their heads went down very quickly.

It's been magnificent :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Look at the fuckin honours ,

At the least they have the tainted 10 ,the tainted 10pc of them 

Reminds me of documentaries I used to watch on national geographic, an antelope that's been ripped to shreds after being caught by a leopard, kicking in vain.

The only difference is I always felt sorry for the antelope.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Things could not have gone better for us this year mate, we've had the perfect start and our mentality seems to be rock-solid just now. They're hit by covid, their big prize-giver last season, their signings seem to be detracting from the team not improving it, their mentality is in tatters, players don't even want to be there, and their results have been very poor especially in europe. 

They were absolutely rotten last night and their heads went down very quickly.

It's been magnificent :thumbsup:

Longing for it to start costing them over 20 million in compensation payments for their shameful past and cover ups. Sponsors start withdrawing from them and they start to consistently lose games against St Johnstone Ross County and St Mirren. 

It will be KARMA in all its beautiful glory. 

Then it will be truly magnificent. 

As I said originally. Im a greedy bastard. 

But they deserve it. 

11 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whits para handy’s boat got do with it (one for the old yin’s) 😂

McPhail describing Duffy at third goal........."See that thing going round and round?, well, it should be going up and down!"

Another one for the oldies.

5 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

McPhail describing Duffy at third goal........."See that thing going round and round?, well, it should be going up and down!"

Another one for the oldies.

😂😂😂That’s fuckin brilliant 😂😂😂😂Worth waiting sixty plus years for, in fact nearly seventy, take a bow Bro👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm not looking beyond the scum at home just now.

We dropped points at home to Aberdeen and Hamilton last season and St Johnstone away. Narrow wins at Ross County, St Mirren and Hibs at home. DU will up it against us.

On paper it certainly looks easier and we look a different team this season, but will look ahead to January at the end of next month hopefully with maximum points in the bag.

If we go into the old firm with another 8-9 wins then we’ll have one hand and 4 fingers on the title I think. Hopefully we can do it, not counting my chickens just yet. A simple 2-0 on Sunday to round off another good 6 weeks will do me. 

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂😂😂That’s fuckin brilliant 😂😂😂😂Worth waiting sixty plus years for, in fact nearly seventy, take a bow Bro👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

Why, thank you kind Sir.

A few years ago I bought the "Tales from the Vital spark " DVD, it's brilliant!, it's got the Rothesay trolley incident in it as well as Duncan Mcrae  doing a few bits at the end, if you get a chance buy it.

It's 'of a time', young team might just not understand:p:

Archived