C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TMB said:

Is Eddie Howe a good manager?  I honestly don’t know.  Didn’t he take Bournemouth from League 1 to the EPL?

He has a good reputation with a lot of pundits down there. Point is he would do a far better job than TLB.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The sun are reporting the same about him being favourite but it's based on betting odds. Those aren't reliable at all. Probably desperate taigs throwing on bets. 

I couldn't see him taking that job. He'll end up with another English side once clubs start the usual sackings down there. 

Good points.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hopefully TLB had lost the dressing room for good and he stays until the winter break with a few more loses under his belt.

One way to do that is to continually throw them under the bus as he always does.  Horrible bastard of a manager.

22 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Should Aberdeen not sack McInnes,not being able to beat that shower of shite over 2 games is disgraceful.

What is worse mate 

No beating us at Ibrox for over 25 years .

Or playing the scum at Hampden in major cup finals and semis 11 times in a 9 year period , while we were working our way through the leagues . And getting hammered on every occasion 

They are both as bad as one another for me .

Yet the difference in sheep shagging land . One would bring you pressure from their support . While the latter seems to be irelevant to these scummy supporters ,

That record , if it were against us, would see Mcinnes sacked years ago 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

One way to do that is to continually throw them under the bus as he always does.  Horrible bastard of a manager.

“I’ve got to take responsibility...but...” 

rat bastard hired by a rat bastard club, with a team full of mice. 

12 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

He has a good reputation with a lot of pundits down there. Point is he would do a far better job than TLB.

Good points.

Never been to Bournemouth tbh but I imagine it to be a desirable place to live and if you are from that area a hard place to leave, When he left for Burnley he apparently got homesick so not sure how he would feel about moving to a footballing hotbed like Glasgow where finishing second is seen as failure, I know he was in charge of Bournemouth when they ultimately got relegated from The EPL but they really were a small fish in a big pond so to speak so was probably always going to happen at some point, Just not sure he would be a good fit for them unless he is more rabid than he looks of course 😂

11 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Good points.

Howe got homesick moving from Bournemouth to Burnley so he went back, the last time I checked Glasgow is further away so I reckon you can file that under no chance. Howe will probably end up at the first decent London club that offers him a job.

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

I'd argue the Cup Semi was a body blow.

I was tempted to throw that and the 3-2 game at Ibrox to stop them winning the league in there but I doubt they're looking back at that too bothered now considering they reacted positively to the defeat and got the tranny in. 

Think it would be an attractive option for Howe tbh.

In all fairness and as decent a manager as he's proved to be, he's unlikely to be offered a job as big in England, certainly in the immediate future.

He'd be a definite upgrade to the buffoon they've currently got that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I was tempted to throw that and the 3-2 game at Ibrox to stop them winning the league in there but I doubt they're looking back at that too bothered now considering they reacted positively to the defeat and got the tranny in. 

Yeah - it led to a manager sacking, didn't it? Or am I misremembering?

3 points ahead is how we should be viewing it IMO  . Been and seen too many collapes by our club and clubs that have been over 10 points clear at Christmas . I'm uncomfortable with all the over confidence from many tbh .

It is delicious listening to their pain at this moment . I enjoy it at much as the next bear .However we just can't afford to be lulled into a false sense of security . And that is always capable of happening.

52 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Best part for when they finally drop Duffy is he isn't even entirely the problem. That Frimpong has decided he no longer has to defend either. Be great to see Jullien having howlers next. 😂

Frimpong has delusions of being Tav imo :lol:

3 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Yeah - it led to a manager sacking, didn't it? Or am I misremembering?

Aye. Deila got the boot, Rodgers came in and Lennon's slowly but surely is destroying his progress. 

Could actually argue Rodgers dealt them a body blow for us. 

Cheers, Brendan. 

CHRIS SUTTON has revealed Celtic star Leigh Griffiths got in touch with him following his TV outburst.

"I'm not going to divulge, it's a private conversation.”

"It's a crime when you have that much talent and you can't be bothered. And that's what's happened.”

Interesting that Sutton is essentially calling Griffiths a lazy cunt, which is the exact same thing that Kris Boyd was saying in January, and yet Boyd was absolutely slaughtered by celtic fans, Ofcom complaints, the lot.

Wonder what the difference is now?

Archived