C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m only going on what I seen on the TV but you look at the lad Elyounoussi on his phone, I know there’s been a big thing with that, you’re letting Celtic Football Club down, you’re letting the great Jock Stein down, you're letting the Lisbon Lions down.

- Paul Lambert

😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I’m only going on what I seen on the TV but you look at the lad Elyounoussi on his phone, I know there’s been a big thing with that, you’re letting celtic Football Club down, you’re letting the great Jock Stein down, you're letting the Lisbon Lions down.

- Paul Lambert

😂😂😂😂

Wno? - Elyounoussi

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

3 points ahead is how we should be viewing it IMO  . Been and seen too many collapes by our club and clubs that have been over 10 points clear at Christmas . I'm uncomfortable with all the over confidence from many tbh .

It is delicious listening to their pain at this moment . I enjoy it at much as the next bear .However we just can't afford to be lulled into a false sense of security . And that is always capable of happening.

Yes we are all enjoying what is happening to them, but it is only 3 points if they win their games and let's hope they don't, but I am a little uneasy with thinking we have beat these cunts to the title in early Nov. 

I am all for taking the piss after last night, but we need to just keep taking it one game at a time IMO.  :smokingcowboy:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes we are all enjoying what is happening to them, but it is only 3 points if they win their games and let's hope they don't, but I am a little uneasy with thinking we have beat these cunts to the title in early Nov. 

I am all for taking the piss after last night, but we need to just keep taking it one game at a time IMO.  :smokingcowboy:

Nothing is won and I'm not taking anything for granted but 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Nothing is won and I'm not taking anything for granted but 😂😂😂😂

I know mate it is difficult after last night not to get carried away, some of the stuff posted since is hilarious. :lol:

I am still taking in one game at a time. :coolio: 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

He’s got no chance, has he?  :lol: 

Last night should have taught us that even when things are going well there is always the chance things could change.

The filth were around 13 points behind us under Lennon in 2011.

We need to just get the head down and work hard and see where it takes us.

Archived