C*ltc

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Last night should have taught us that even when things are going well there is always the chance things could change.

The filth were around 13 points behind us under Lennon in 2011.

We need to just get the head down and work hard and see where it takes us.

Just have to hope Gerrard and his staff protect the players from the over confidence that's spilling out from some of the support, and the general feeling in the media that the fenians are in disarray it's ours to lose.

Last night was the perfect example of what happens when we let our minds wander and think a game is already won.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just have to hope Gerrard and his staff protect the players from the over confidence that's spilling out from some of the support, and the general feeling in the media that the fenians are in disarray it's ours to lose.

Last night was the perfect example of what happens when we let our minds wander and think a game is already won.

Its where last night could turn out to be a good thing aslong as its used properly 

While he scum have usually always been embarrassed in Europe these past years,

it has never bothered them too much because they knew all they had to do was turn up for domestic games,

and they'd soon be back raking in there CL £M's again.

Thinking we'd died - well fuck them - we're back - to put them back in their box (something they are just beginning to realise)

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

something they are just beginning to realise

Slowly but surely they are waking up to the fact that this league title is not a given, saying that, I heard one of them on SSB earlier assuring the panel celtic and a Lennon were definitely getting ten (9.75) as we always collapse after January. Tbf it was pointed out to him that our squad is far superior this year however it was like speaking to a brick wall, delusional... 

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Never been to Bournemouth tbh but I imagine it to be a desirable place to live and if you are from that area a hard place to leave, When he left for Burnley he apparently got homesick so not sure how he would feel about moving to a footballing hotbed like Glasgow where finishing second is seen as failure, I know he was in charge of Bournemouth when they ultimately got relegated from The EPL but they really were a small fish in a big pond so to speak so was probably always going to happen at some point, Just not sure he would be a good fit for them unless he is more rabid than he looks of course 😂

Its alot warmer and they've got a cracking beach, in the summer you'd be forgiven for mistaken Bournemouth for southern France instead of Britain especially if you're from the north and never seen the place before, anyway Howe won't know Scottish football.

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

Draw with M'well, beat aff Hibs, then sacked, Kennedy to take over the 2 European games and the cup game inbetween since those game are effectively meaningless anyway, then their new man brought in for St J at home for an easy 3 points to start off the new tenure. 

Hopefully they bring back O'Neil, Strachan or an outside the box Sellik man like Keane. 

Strachan is lightyears ahead of Lennon in terms of tactical awareness. 

Lennon is doing a grand job so he can stay for as long as he likes. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

3 points ahead is how we should be viewing it IMO  . Been and seen too many collapes by our club and clubs that have been over 10 points clear at Christmas . I'm uncomfortable with all the over confidence from many tbh .

It is delicious listening to their pain at this moment . I enjoy it at much as the next bear .However we just can't afford to be lulled into a false sense of security . And that is always capable of happening.

This year we have no winter break and Dubai can go fuck itself.

Look at the positives.

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Frimpong has delusions of being Tav imo :lol:

He can't hold a candle to Tav but it's similar to when Goldson looked awful. Now we know Jack or Kamara will come over to protect.

I couldn't understand when they signed Duffy in the first place, he'd have been a good choice if they were playing like MON. But it looks like lemon is trying to have the players of MON but the style of Rodgers. Long may it continue.

21 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He can't hold a candle to Tav but it's similar to when Goldson looked awful. Now we know Jack or Kamara will come over to protect.

I couldn't understand when they signed Duffy in the first place, he'd have been a good choice if they were playing like MON. But it looks like lemon is trying to have the players of MON but the style of Rodgers. Long may it continue.

I said this in a group chat yesterday. Duffy would be a good play in a MON or Smith type side, but..... if you try to play football, he is awful.

Good siege defender, but run at him....

Archived