C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Slowly but surely they are waking up to the fact that this league title is not a given, saying that, I heard one of them on SSB earlier assuring the panel celtic and a Lennon were definitely getting ten (9.75) as we always collapse after January. Tbf it was pointed out to him that our squad is far superior this year however it was like speaking to a brick wall, delusional... 

There's still a lot of them in denial. About thier players, the poor management and our squads strength. 

It's inconceivable to them that we can pose a challenge. The guy on SSB also had to be reminded there is no winter break this year. I think that suits us more. We look to keep our form going and they don't get a chance to go away and regroup. 

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There's still a lot of them in denial. About thier players, the poor management and our squads strength. 

It's inconceivable to them that we can pose a challenge. The guy on SSB also had to be reminded there is no winter break this year. I think that suits us more. We look to keep our form going and they don't get a chance to go away and regroup. 

Considering how we came back from the break last year it could be a game changer

20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Tbf being ‘in denial’ is something that appears to come easily to them🙄...

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The guy on SSB also had to be reminded there is no winter break this year

At least a half dozen times he had to be reminded.
This clown kept on about by claiming "they always fold after the break"
Will make it all the sweeter when his tainted titles dry up.

I LOVE THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS :dance::Banane21::rangers: 

20 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Quite behind in this thread but ‘After a positive week...’

they won one fucking game after a run of shite results, against aberfuckingdeen

Michael Stewart should go back to fucking his mother, father, sister, brother and any other cunt (or arse) the church throws his way.

Archived