• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Look at the fuckin honours ,

At the least they have the tainted 10 ,the tainted 10pc of them 

Reminds me of documentaries I used to watch on national geographic, an antelope that's been ripped to shreds after being caught by a leopard, kicking in vain.

The only difference is I always felt sorry for the antelope.

Unionblue and magic8ball like this
11 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whits para handy’s boat got do with it (one for the old yin’s) 😂

McPhail describing Duffy at third goal........."See that thing going round and round?, well, it should be going up and down!"

Another one for the oldies.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm not looking beyond the scum at home just now.

We dropped points at home to Aberdeen and Hamilton last season and St Johnstone away. Narrow wins at Ross County, St Mirren and Hibs at home. DU will up it against us.

On paper it certainly looks easier and we look a different team this season, but will look ahead to January at the end of next month hopefully with maximum points in the bag.

If we go into the old firm with another 8-9 wins then we’ll have one hand and 4 fingers on the title I think. Hopefully we can do it, not counting my chickens just yet. A simple 2-0 on Sunday to round off another good 6 weeks will do me. 

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

😂😂😂That’s fuckin brilliant 😂😂😂😂Worth waiting sixty plus years for, in fact nearly seventy, take a bow Bro👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

Why, thank you kind Sir.

A few years ago I bought the "Tales from the Vital spark " DVD, it's brilliant!, it's got the Rothesay trolley incident in it as well as Duncan Mcrae  doing a few bits at the end, if you get a chance buy it.

It's 'of a time', young team might just not understand:p:

• MisterC changed the title to C*ltc