• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Celtic aren’t close to sacking Lennon. If they were then the usual suspects in the media would be peddling it by now. 

Hard one for the Scottish media to be honest . They have spent so much time peddling to poor Lenny over the last two decades that they probably feel they can’t go after him in same manner as le guen , deila and Pedro etc 

G13 likes this
9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Celtic aren’t close to sacking Lennon. If they were then the usual suspects in the media would be peddling it by now. 

Nah I dont think they will, it'd be a massive statement and then who'd they get in? Lennon imo was hired because he was a cheap option and just had that "legacy" about him. Theyll Play it off as a blip in the season, but in the meantime Rangers just have to capitalise much as they can

HG5 likes this
19 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Another bad result or two in the league could change that. 

I doubt they want to sack him as who can they get in. A top manager would want big wages and investment something they can't guarantee. 

It would be another cheap option likely another ex taig. 

HG5 and magic8ball like this

I could bare to look on forum since last night's result. Reading this thread has cheered me up. 

I don't think Lennon is close to be sacked. I think they'll stick with him until the league is almost out of sight. At the moment the gap is as little as 3 points and in the back of their minds they'll have a eye on us collapsing in January like last season. It would take a few games of dropped points first. 

Teams in Europe attack them and they can't handle it, everyone is the SPL bar us, just admires them. Hopefully their recent results give teams in the league the confidence to go for it. 

59 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Why, thank you kind Sir.

A few years ago I bought the "Tales from the Vital spark " DVD, it's brilliant!, it's got the Rothesay trolley incident in it as well as Duncan Mcrae  doing a few bits at the end, if you get a chance buy it.

It's 'of a time', young team might just not understand:p:

It’s a pity they don’t, they missed an education. I’ll look out for that DVD bud.  I’ll need to share that joke Bro too good to be hidden👍🏻👍🏻

rbt1548 likes this

Barring games being postponed due to weather they'll have caught up with their outstanding fixtues by the end of Jan, having said that if they make  semi final of league cup they are due to play St mirren that day and god forbid they make the final they are due to play the sheep that day. 

Who on earth replaces him at this stage? There isn't many likely candidates out there, Strachan?

I don't see them sacking him anytime soon after a think about it. He absolutely threw the players under the bus last night in his post match conference.

I don't expect Elyounoussi to start Sunday either after the phone debacle, he has arguably been their best player in recent games. Awesome eddy has chucked it.

Last night reminded me of the night they lost 4-1 to St Mirren. That night we were away Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup and lost which blew our chances of the treble. It was a disappointing night but then you see their result you think it could be a lot worse.

I understand the standard of team we were certainly facing was a lot different to Dundee Utd in 2010 and that's with 10 men but it certainly feels like they are struggling more than I first assumed.

HG5 likes this
21 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Barring games being postponed due to weather they'll have caught up with their outstanding fixtues by the end of Jan, having said that if they make  semi final of league cup they are due to play St mirren that day and god forbid they make the final they are due to play the sheep that day. 

Really hope it’s us that fuck them out the league cup at some point ,later the better ,more games for them to cram in .

soulboy and scottyscott1963 like this
6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All this looking ahead till January in the first weekend of November crazy. 3 points on Sunday then everyone back fit and healthy from internationals that's all I ask at this stage. 

Aberdeen after the break will be a real tough test. 

As much as I am enjoying what is happening with them at the moment, it is fantastic, I do think your post is very sensible KK, we need to take it one game at a time and hopefully get the results needed to keep the pressure on. :thumbup:

Rangers#1, SteveEarle and HG5 like this
  • MisterC changed the title to C*ltc