C*ltc

8 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

😂

I'm bad for rolling my ankles playing football, but I've never rolled both at the same time! That's impressive.

A used to land stupidly going up for heeders, think a was concentrating solely on winning the baw or hurting a cunt and forgetting a had legs 😂 fucking agony at the time when ye go over on one

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A used to land stupidly going up for heeders, think a was concentrating solely on winning the baw or hurting a cunt and forgetting a had legs 😂 fucking agony at the time when ye go over on one

I've just got a pure fucked left ankle man, I could be walking down the street and you'll just see me deck it a peach :lol: have to proper strap it up doing any kind of exercise.

18 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

The first overhead kick l attempted almost killed me:lol: fuck knows where the ball eneded up but l didn't have the foresight to plan my landing, bloody winded me a cracker, needless to say l kept things simple after that.

13 hours ago, lidorfc said:

I've just got a pure fucked left ankle man, I could be walking down the street and you'll just see me deck it a peach :lol: have to proper strap it up doing any kind of exercise.

I'm the same, walking along just fine then the ankle goes and you do that daft wee collapse thing :lol:

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Supposedly 

Edouard, Ajer, Ntcham, Christie and Mcgregor are all wanting out of celtic and pushing for a trasfer. All pretty big players for them

I’d love the 4 going into last year of their deals to do a Bobo and run down their contracts 😂

12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Supposedly 

Edouard, Ajer, Ntcham, Christie and Mcgregor are all wanting out of celtic and pushing for a trasfer. All pretty big players for them

That is pretty much the guts of their team.

Christie and McGregor leaving would leave them floundering to be honest. Turnbull or whoever else they have as back up are nowhere near these two.

Rogic can’t last 70 minutes, never mind carry the team and Brown is a liability now.

Ntcham and Edouard have effectively been AWOL for months.

They'll keep tanking spineless SPFL fodder but their decline is real and it is unavoidable.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Supposedly 

If they are pushing for a transfer, then they need to sell them in January if they want to make decent money on them.. Replacing 5 of their best players would be a huge risk - even if they spent big money. No guarantees  in the world of transfers. Doubt they will sell them, however.

They could probably get 50-million for those 5 players mentioned, combined, realistically and with ease to the right clubs. Good money (if their money troubles are to be believed) but at what cost? it would 100% cost them the tainted ten, and depending on who they bring in, even if they replace them with good quality, how long will it take them to reap the benefit? it's took us 2-3 years to come good with a lot of up's, down's and false dawns - I'd imagine they'd be the same as it's a winning spine/core ripped out the team.

They wouldn't be so stupid, I wouldn't imagine?

Archived