C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

That will be another request from Separate entity to have internationals suspended .

Something that won’t happen due to the amount of cash FIFA and UEFA make ,which in turn filters down to leagues .

They’d be right though, and everybody should be saying it. Madness they’re continuing with them.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’d be right though, and everybody should be saying it. Madness they’re continuing with them.

Whilst I think most on here including myself would agree with you, Make no mistake about it, If the scum were on top and we were struggling for form and also being plagued with COVID-19 issues Not one fuck would be given from them.

26 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Whilst I think most on here including myself would agree with you, Make no mistake about it, If the scum were on top and we were struggling for form and also being plagued with COVID-19 issues Not one fuck would be given from them.

Absolutely.

While they are the ones suffering more than us let’s enjoy the situation.

42 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yeah it’s idiotic than internationals are still on. All this needless travel. Only a matter of time before we get caught up in it. 

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Absolutely.

While they are the ones suffering more than us let’s enjoy the situation.

We may well have our own COVID-19 issues going forward mate( not naive enough to think otherwise) but whilst things appear to be in our favour it is time to make hay while the sunshine’s so to speak imo.

22 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

International fitba is a shambles at the best of times never mind during a pandemic, wish they would just scrap the shite altogether 

Too much money involved to scrap altogether. It shouldn't be getting played during the pandemic but.

Players travelling from all over the world then meeting together. It's asking for trouble.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed.

It's just another reason why international football (in a world of club football being such a big business/more important to folk) is fucking stupid and getting less and less relevant. 

I'd happily see Rangers stand toe-to-toe with the tarriers in giving us more rights in regards our players. Obviously scrapped would be better, but that will never happen let's be honest for hunners of reasons none more so than the players and our managers won't want it.

But something's gotta give. 

Football is just about getting by as it is due to the fact our players are in our own designated bio-bubble (even when playing in the Europa league) and we will be used to each other, our protocalls and develop a little bit of herd immunity too.

Take them out of that, train/mingle/mix/travel with players from other environments and bubbles and it's a recipe for utter disaster. Insanity. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They only have this run of games then nothing till spring .Any calls to cancel them will fall on deaf ears with the imminent vaccine .

4 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They're only due 60% of any fee for Edouard aswell :lol:

Who the fuck is doing these crazy deals to sell their team on the cheap,and i worked it out IF he was punted for £20 million they would get £12 minus the £9 they paid works out at £3 FUCKIN MILLION :rofl:

Thought i read something the other day,that they would get 10% of anything over the £20 million they got for Dembele.
At the school i went to it would be £1 million if he was sold for £30 million.
ONE FUCKIN MILLION :rofl:
Things just keep getting better. 
We can only hope this is the house of cards :UK:  

12 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

We may well have our own COVID-19 issues going forward mate( not naive enough to think otherwise) but whilst things appear to be in our favour it is time to make hay while the sunshine’s so to speak imo.

You bet .  TLB squealing about the Governement last week, will be a small taste of what we would be getting if it were us . All bears should be mocking them , it will make no difference to the level that we would get returned . They would not miss a trick , if /when it happens to us 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

International fitba is a shambles at the best of times never mind during a pandemic, wish they would just scrap the shite altogether 

It would be a very dull football scene if it was just club games. Scrap CL/EL during the pandemic as well, following that logic.

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It would be a very dull football scene if it was just club games. Scrap CL/EL during the pandemic as well, following that logic.

I guess the thinking is, there is more chance of cross contamination of covid in international football than club competition football. It's a full team meeting a full team in the champions league, instead of international football where the players are coming from various different teams.

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Nah just scrap international fitba as it is  utter shite, major tournaments be even worse now as they continually increase the number of teams in it therefore dilute the quality 

58 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nah just scrap international fitba as it is  utter shite, major tournaments be even worse now as they continually increase the number of teams in it therefore dilute the quality 

There are still a lot of countries out there who still love their international football .They ain’t like our fragmented bigoted shitehole and it’s a coming together of people .

Archived