C*ltc

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

For me there has NI and Scotland has had the closest bonds between all the home nations .And that has been nothing to do with religion .

Strange how these republican bastards are mutating history .

I have always seen it like that aswell mate, even when I was younger and used to have trips over to Scotland with my parents I always found the Scottish people to be very welcoming and the closest to being like us in NI.

He and a few others seem to be trying to turn the Scottish national team into another form of celtic and NI into Rangers. Unfortunately for them that is not the case and Scotland is part of the Union so as a country the loyalist people of NI will always hold Scotland dear.

The Republic of Ireland don't even get on the way this moron does

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Any other club would have binned him years ago. But as he preaches to the scum support they tolerate him.

Gerrard would have terminated his contract (if possible) or loaned him out to Stirling Albion. A classless and bigoted excuse for a human being who should have no place in football.

Can't be sure because the English premier league has tolerated James McClean for fuck knows how long and he's another complete wank cut from the same cloth 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't be sure because the English premier league has tolerated James McClean for fuck knows how long and he's another complete wank cut from the same cloth 

Football has zero morals. Zero.

They'll take anyone as long as they can play.

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I have always seen it like that aswell mate, even when I was younger and used to have trips over to Scotland with my parents I always found the Scottish people to be very welcoming and the closest to being like us in NI.

He and a few others seem to be trying to turn the Scottish national team into another form of celtic and NI into Rangers. Unfortunately for them that is not the case and Scotland is part of the Union so as a country the loyalist people of NI will always hold Scotland dear.

The Republic of Ireland don't even get on the way this moron does

I remember hearing a Northern Ireland fan sing Flower of Scotland about 14 years ago when the sides met in a friendly.

Delightful accent.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

This is why Rangers fans can’t support the Scottish national team.  Would you really be cheering on Griffiths at a manager tournament?  Would you want him to do well at anything?  No, fucken, way.  

I think the whole country was in limbs when he put those free kicks past Joe Hart tbh.

He's just alienated himself further, especially with the Scotland squad. He's stained an otherwise memorable night by fucking it on social media. He couldn't resist his calling.

You have to stop and take a look at yourself when even Neil Lennon can't stand you.

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I remember hearing a Northern Ireland fan sing Flower of Scotland about 14 years ago when the sides met in a friendly.

Delightful accent.

It was actually in a friendly between the two teams that I felt my fondness of the Scottish national team disappear. Couldn't believe the booing of GSTQ that I was being exposed to at the time 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was actually in a friendly between the two teams that I felt my fondness of the Scottish national team disappear. Couldn't believe the booing of GSTQ that I was being exposed to at the time 

I’m positive they even booed someone’s anthem (Lichtenstein?) because it’s the same tune or similar 

50 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It’s not about me is it though you were on here question bears immediately jumping to the tarriers defence 

you’ve made an absolute cunt of yourself and you know it 😂

I asked a reasonable question and got several reasonable answers, then I got yours.

There's someone making a cunt of themselves here, that's about the only part you've got right so far.

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I asked a reasonable question and got several reasonable answers, then I got yours.

There's someone making a cunt of themselves here, that's about the only part you've got right so far.

Glad you agree it’s probably best you delete you’re account 

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I think the whole country was in limbs when he put those free kicks past Joe Hart tbh.

Celebrating a goal scored by a halfwit who goes around airports shouting “Rangers are dead”.  Nah, not for me.  Never cheered the cunt on, never will. I hope Scotland get beat every time they play.  Even the current manager Clarke is a Rangers hater.  Fuck them.

Just now, TMB said:

Celebrating a goal scored by a halfwit who goes around imports shouting “Rangers are dead”.  Nah, not for me.  Never cheered the cunt on, never will. I hope Scotland get beat every time they play.  Even the current manager Clarke is a Rangers hater.  Fuck them.

Can’t really call him a Rangers hater if he regularly selects Jack and McLaughlin.

Archived