C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Celebrating a goal scored by a halfwit who goes around imports shouting “Rangers are dead”.  Nah, not for me.  Never cheered the cunt on, never will. I hope Scotland get beat every time they play.  Even the current manager Clarke is a Rangers hater.  Fuck them.

I don’t like Steve Clarke, and I don’t like his football. Can just about tolerate him though.

I fucking hate that wee rat griffiths. Hoped he would miss his pen. Even if scotland went out as a result. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Did you not constantly talk about how you wanted him to become our manager before Gerrard came in? :lol:

He did a great job at Kilmarnock no one can deny that.  But he let his mask slip and revealed himself as a Rangers hater towards the end of his time at Killie.  

“It’s lovely being back in the west of Scotland, really nice,” said the former Chelsea defender. “When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured that ‘we don’t have that in the west of Scotland any more. It’s gone’.

“They can call me a bastard or a wanker. No problem, thanks, guys. But to call me a Fenian bastard, come on. Where are we living in? The dark ages?

“They are not allowed to call my assistant [Alex Dyer] a black b but they can call me a Fenian bastard. What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for coming and taking me away from the west of Scotland because my children don’t understand this. Thankfully when I go down there my children, my grandchildren don’t have to worry about this. So, fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He's pish but

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Football has zero morals. Zero.

They'll take anyone as long as they can play.

Fuck is this?

I was meaning football in general, not Clarke and his band of fannies.

Luis Suarez for instance. Shit even Ched Evan's got a club whilst he had a rape allegation still hanging over him.

wtf.gif

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t like Steve Clarke, and I don’t like his football. Can just about tolerate him though.

I fucking hate that wee rat griffiths. Hoped he would miss his pen. Even if scotland went out as a result. 

We’ve had Scotland teams that contain half the celtic first-team at times.  Often with a former celtic manager as Scotland manager, like Strachan.  How can Rangers fans cheer on Scott Brown, Griffiths, Christie, McGregor, etc.  I can’t understand it.  We’re suppose to put aside the fact they hate Rangers and us as a support and give them our full backing?  Strange.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

He did a great job at Kilmarnock no one can deny that.  But he let his mask slip and revealed himself as a Rangers hater towards the end of his time at Killie.  

“It’s lovely being back in the west of Scotland, really nice,” said the former Chelsea defender. “When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured that ‘we don’t have that in the west of Scotland any more. It’s gone’.

“They can call me a bastard or a wanker. No problem, thanks, guys. But to call me a Fenian bastard, come on. Where are we living in? The dark ages?

“They are not allowed to call my assistant [Alex Dyer] a black b but they can call me a Fenian bastard. What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for coming and taking me away from the west of Scotland because my children don’t understand this. Thankfully when I go down there my children, my grandchildren don’t have to worry about this. So, fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

See to be honest. I felt that signing that at him when he hadn’t ever really been derogatory about us was daft. He’s reacted to it, and it’s spiralled from there.

Just now, TMB said:

We’ve had Scotland teams that contain half the celtic first-team at times.  Often with a former celtic manager as Scotland manager, like Strachan.  How can Rangers fans cheer on Scott Brown, Griffiths, Christie, McGregor, etc.  I can’t understand it.  We’re suppose to put aside the fact they hate Rangers and us as a support and give them our full backing?  Strange.

Some people (not me) can put that aside. The crop of filth players since 2012 are such arseholes it’s almost impossible to ignore it. I don’t hate the likes of Collins and Lambert the way I do the current pricks. 

I’m hopeful that over time we’ll see a side with more Rangers players in it. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck is this?

I was meaning football in general, not Clarke and his band of fannies.

Luis Suarez for instance. Shit even Ched Evan's got a club whilst he had a rape allegation still hanging over him.

wtf.gif

Bit shit calling Ryan and John fannies mate.

That wee cunt Morelos, look at all the bad stuff he does and football still takes him, I get your point.

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

Everything he came out with was just to deflect attention from having been beating 5-0 at ibrox in the Scottish Cup replay. 

He then ignored sectarian abuse when it was aimed at Kris Boyd by the taig support. That for me showed a very two faced individual happy to play victim when it suited. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Everything he came out with was just to deflect attention from having been beating 5-0 at ibrox in the Scottish Cup replay. 

He then ignored sectarian abuse when it was aimed at Kris Boyd by the taig support. That for me showed a very two faced individual happy to play victim when it suited. 

Yeah that was what did it for me. Absolutely refused to comment on it iirc

You know the thumb is talking more pish then 10 cocks, he says its the N. Ireland result? Why no react to a twitter post like this

He knew fine what he was doing, he deliberately targeted Lafferty and now that its getting a little bit of traction he throws up the "oh im the real victim with the abuse I get". Like I said in my original post about this,  

14 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Pricks quick enough to cry about his depression, mental issues and gambling addiction. But doesn't think twice about being toxic as fuck to others. Which is exactly why he doesn't deserve sympathy. 

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers hater is cringey patter anaw

He’s a person who hates Rangers.  Calling him a Rangers hater is just putting attaching a label to him that he deserves.

Griffiths takes that hatred to while new levels.  He fucking detests Rangers and everything to do with our club.  He’s a bitter Rangers hating bastard.  

A cunt that sang on camera about a fellow pro being a fucking refugee, told fans on twitter to ‘fuck off back to his own country’ yet some people believe he didn’t mean this with Lafferty? Some cunts are absolutely soaking behind the ears fucking turn it up. He’s a horrible tarrier bastard and needs seen to.

LOCAL celtic FAN SWITCHES ALLEGIANCE TO SCOTLAND A local celtic fan has awoken this morning as a Scotland fan, after spending most of his life banging on about Ireland, we can reveal. Marc Watson from Barrhead, Scotland, felt a strange sense of euphoria last night after the Scotland national football team achieved something mildly impressive. Marc said: "My whole life has been designed around following celtic and Ireland. Even the "rc" in my first name stands for Roman Catholic. I flirted with the idea of supporting Scotland back in 2006 when they won the Kirin Cup but they were managed then by that insufferable H**, Walter Smith. But watching that game last night actually made me feel like I was from Scotland, which I am. Now that it looks like they might have done something reasonably worthwhile, I have switched my allegiance over. I have spent this morning learning all of the songs, which took me all of 3 minutes."

What a fuckin banger 

FB_IMG_1605283780778.jpg

30 minutes ago, TMB said:

He’s a person who hates Rangers.  Calling him a Rangers hater is just putting attaching a label to him that he deserves.

Griffiths takes that hatred to while new levels.  He fucking detests Rangers and everything to do with our club.  He’s a bitter Rangers hating bastard.  

It’s still cringey. Call him a tarrier or something.

Tbf, he should hate us, he’s a tarrier :lol: 

3 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

LOCAL celtic FAN SWITCHES ALLEGIANCE TO SCOTLAND A local celtic fan has awoken this morning as a Scotland fan, after spending most of his life banging on about Ireland, we can reveal. Marc Watson from Barrhead, Scotland, felt a strange sense of euphoria last night after the Scotland national football team achieved something mildly impressive. Marc said: "My whole life has been designed around following celtic and Ireland. Even the "rc" in my first name stands for Roman Catholic. I flirted with the idea of supporting Scotland back in 2006 when they won the Kirin Cup but they were managed then by that insufferable H**, Walter Smith. But watching that game last night actually made me feel like I was from Scotland, which I am. Now that it looks like they might have done something reasonably worthwhile, I have switched my allegiance over. I have spent this morning learning all of the songs, which took me all of 3 minutes."

What a fuckin banger 

FB_IMG_1605283780778.jpg

A think you’re the banger here pal 🤦🏽‍♂️

Archived