C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, superallysbears said:

I've said we will steamroller them in this next set of fixtures and then gubb them at Ibrox, 55 will have been secured  bar the shouting, I believe it will all be over in the next 7 to 8 weeks.

It was over last year as Katic headed the winner at them. We all know how that turned out.

At the moment we are potentially only 3 points behind. <- WTF 

I meant in front 

Fuck all is won and fuck all is lost. I just hope the players are gutted at losing the league last year. We’ve stepped up a gear and they’ve went down one. If the roles reverse then it can easily change. One game at a time and destroy these bastards.

Just now, A.T.G said:

It was over last year as Katic headed the winner at them. We all know how that turned out.

At the moment we are potentially only 3 points behind.

Fuck all is won and fuck all is lost. I just hope the players are gutted at losing the league last year. We’ve stepped up a gear and they’ve went down one. If the roles reverse then it can easily change. One game at a time and destroy these bastards.

3 points ahead but aye, and also i think we have stepped up slightly but Hamilton has been the only game where we have been ruthless, all the other victories we’ve turned up and done the job without having to be at our maximum. Still a few gears to go up imo 

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

3 points ahead but aye, and also i think we have stepped up slightly but Hamilton has been the only game where we have been ruthless, all the other victories we’ve turned up and done the job without having to be at our maximum. Still a few gears to go up imo 

We have upped our game yes but all it takes its a momentary lapse in a game and we're only getting 1 point out of 3 and nothing is a given, we only beat killie by 1 goal and that was a penalty. Livid could be a possible draw again, what if we lapse in concentration v hibs or what if celtic get their act together go on a spree and win an old firm? 

We have improved but we aren't invincible and we can and possibly will drop points somewhere. 

The biggest indicator of success will be the next Old firm, navigating aberdeen and hibs at home and then the tricky away games to livi, hibs and killie again. After those games is when we can really start getting optimistic

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We have upped our game yes but all it takes its a momentary lapse in a game and we're only getting 1 point out of 3 and nothing is a given, we only beat killie by 1 goal and that was a penalty. Livid could be a possible draw again, what if we lapse in concentration v hibs or what if celtic get their act together go on a spree and win an old firm? 

We have improved but we aren't invincible and we can and possibly will drop points somewhere. 

The biggest indicator of success will be the next Old firm, navigating aberdeen and hibs at home and then the tricky away games to livi, hibs and killie again. After those games is when we can really start getting optimistic

The one nil win against killie is a fair point, and it was only a penalty but joe many times have we taken the lead there and they’ve gone on to win? They had chances near the end and it was nervy but I still didn’t feel like they would score which is a huge difference from previous seasons.

Anyway back on topic - fuck the tarriers 

On 13/11/2020 at 14:31, TMB said:

He did a great job at Kilmarnock no one can deny that.  But he let his mask slip and revealed himself as a Rangers hater towards the end of his time at Killie.  

“It’s lovely being back in the west of Scotland, really nice,” said the former Chelsea defender. “When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured that ‘we don’t have that in the west of Scotland any more. It’s gone’.

“They can call me a bastard or a wanker. No problem, thanks, guys. But to call me a Fenian bastard, come on. Where are we living in? The dark ages?

“They are not allowed to call my assistant [Alex Dyer] a black b but they can call me a Fenian bastard. What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and thank Chelsea for coming and taking me away from the west of Scotland because my children don’t understand this. Thankfully when I go down there my children, my grandchildren don’t have to worry about this. So, fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

I remember that interview.

He was in tears :lol:

As for thanking Chelsea? :lol: ignoring the racist shite their fans have been doing for years like he ignored the abuse Boyd took off the filth.

Cunt.

Archived