C*ltc

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’ll be their next manager.

Think this also, they are welcome too him the style of football he advocates is turgid and it would be a matter of months if not weeks before the knives were out...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

There’s absolutely no way Clarke will take the job on before the Euros are done....which obviously means not this season.  They either stick with what they have just now (my preference) or press the panic button. 

Completely agree.

20 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

There’s absolutely no way Clarke will take the job on before the Euros are done....which obviously means not this season.  They either stick with what they have just now (my preference) or press the panic button. 

Walter left the national team job whilst on the cusp of qualifying for Euro 2008.

If the tarriers come calling he will go. Club jobs always far outweigh shite national team jobs. If the tarriers sack Lennon and go for him he will snatch it up with no hesitation, Euros or no Euros.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Walter left the national team job whilst on the cusp of qualifying for Euro 2008.

If the tarriers come calling he will go. Club jobs always far outweigh shite national team jobs. If the tarriers sack Lennon and go for him he will snatch it up with no hesitation, Euros or no Euros.

Ticks every box for they bastards and would go tomorrow if asked....

Wouldn't be against him going there , his management style in no way suits a team that's expected to win every week. It would probably be similar to us the last couple of years , punching above their weight in Europe but ultimately failing domestically.

50 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

He will do both, he will see it as an opportunity to get more fenians in the Scottish team. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

He will do both, he will see it as an opportunity to get more fenians in the Scottish team. 

tbh it can be full of them for all i care, don't give a shit about the national side any more.

i cared two decades ago, not now.

56 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Think this also, they are welcome too him the style of football he advocates is turgid and it would be a matter of months if not weeks before the knives were out...

I'm not so sure mate. I read an interview in The Times in which Dalglish was praising him for adapting to the less talented pool of players he had at his disposal with Kilmarnock & now Scotland. Basically said he much prefers the free flowing attacking style but shows how good a manager he is. Dalglish brought Clarke as a coach into Liverpool & credits him with improving Carragher, Suarez & Gerrard. 

18 minutes ago, Swally said:

tbh it can be full of them for all i care, don't give a shit about the national side any more.

i cared two decades ago, not now.

I know what your saying but at the end of the day we want our country to stay as is, it’s them that wants to bastardise it. We are the ones still winning and once we get back to where we belong we will have the best Scottish players and more in our national team. 

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I remember that interview.

He was in tears :lol:

As for thanking Chelsea? :lol: ignoring the racist shite their fans have been doing for years like he ignored the abuse Boyd took off the filth.

Cunt.

😅😅😅

Spot on m8....I remember saying at the time his statement which was built around Chelsea was absolutely cringe material.....fucking Chelsea had one if not the most right wing support back then

Archived