C*ltc

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And if the record is right that desmond is holding out for a british league, theres nonway he'll fund their shortfall in scotland, he'll instruct lawwell to get them out of it themselves, meaning a january sale like never before hopefully 

Bit OT but did you read the article on that site from Michael Beale? Decent read.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I actually hope the shareholders vote in favour of resolution 12.....

This will highlight them for what they are, the case will not go in their favour thus removing their moral high horse and it will cost them a few quid. 

tramps and morals????? :UK:
They don't seem to care that they get highlighted every time they open their bigotted mouths. 
As far as i'm aware they're flogging a dead horse,as uefa told them months ago that there was no case to answer.
Mind you ...that won't stop the obsessed mutant bastards from whining. 

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I don't expect our accounts to look much better but we don't pretend to be cash rich. They do which they no longer are.

Karma sums it up best. 

Our accounts will be bad but not as worse, our last wage figure was 34mill, i doubt we added much more to that last summer, even if its up to 40mill its still 14mill less than they bastards

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It’s not like the scum don’t have replacements Ajer and Moi, it’s not like they have a thread bear squad. 

No, but giving the impression of persecution is a tried and tested pathway for the club in keeping fans off of their back, plus another factor to excuse a poor result at Hib’s this weekend, should that transpire...

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Aye, likely his foray with folk out with his employment may have come back to bite him. It's not advisable for them to crock him as this would give no ROI, so a wee reminder should suffice.

Do the CSA do firebombs?

How long before this gets labelled a sectarian attack .

20 hours ago, superallysbears said:

I think the scum will be onto plumbs tomorrow, if nippys ready to lock it down then they won't want a shit storm over two players breaking rules, I'm convinced they'll be told to isolate as per the directive from the Norwegian government, operation stop the ten lol full steam ahead.

Thanks to the brothers in the Loyal Oslo Order :crabflute:

Typical of the press, sensationalistic headlines when there's no evidence or an investigation having been concluded to supply the truth.

A 'firebomb'????   Every car fire is not malicious, because of the amount of electrics used in vehicles nowadays, a good chance it could  be caused by an  electrical fault.

Just to appease the 'obsessed' conspiricists from the east end, the orange wire short circuited with the blue causing the fire.

Archived