Kris Boyd - Take A Bow

VanVeenRangers

He is taking those bastards to task. This is new levels and they deserve everything that's coming to them. Here's just a short piece of the article he has written in the sun:

'ARROGANCE' 

celtic are losing the title & losing the plot – there’s no excuses for Dubai trip, says Kris Boyd

CALLUM McGREGOR turned the ball into the celtic net at Ibrox last weekend.

But it was nothing compared to the huge own goal his club have scored in the past week.

Let’s get it right, this trip to Dubai was nothing short of a PR calamity.

For the life of me, I can’t understand why their powers-that-be thought it was a good idea to fly Neil Lennon and his team to the Middle East during a pandemic.

They go every year, do they? I’m sorry but that just doesn’t wash after the year we’ve all had.

The world has changed, in case they hadn’t noticed.

The Hoops jetted out just hours after losing to Rangers

celtic’s decision to go away stinks of arrogance, frankly.

It’s little wonder their supporters believe their board has lost all touch with reality these days because that’s the way this whole episode looks.
Here’s what I think.

celtic shouldn’t have gone to Dubai or anywhere else for a winter training camp.

They should have been at home in Scotland playing at least one of the games they’ve got in hand. In fact, thinking back to how we at Rangers were forced to play three league games in just five days at the end of the 2007/08 season, maybe they could have got two of their extra matches out of the way.

It could have been Rangers at Ibrox last Saturday then Livingston on Tuesday, Aberdeen on Friday and Hibs on Monday night.

That kind of schedule was good enough for Rangers 13 years ago, wasn’t it?

Remember when sporting integrity was all we heard about and how the season had to be finished before the Scottish Cup final.

Hang on a minute, didn’t celtic just beat Hearts to lift the trophy seven months later than it should have been? I’m going off topic. The point is celtic seem to live by different rules from the rest of the clubs in this country.

That’s how it appears yet again with the SFA compliance officer turning a blind eye to everything that went on in Dubai.

Maybe the eight lads at Aberdeen who were hauled over the coals would like to know why.

But then it was always going to be hard for her to throw the book at celtic when the SFA stood back and watched a conga in the Scotland team hotel after the victory over Serbia.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

He is taking those bastards to task. This is new levels and they deserve everything that's coming to them. Here's just a short piece of the article he has written in the sun:

'ARROGANCE' 

celtic are losing the title & losing the plot – there’s no excuses for Dubai trip, says Kris Boyd

CALLUM McGREGOR turned the ball into the celtic net at Ibrox last weekend.

But it was nothing compared to the huge own goal his club have scored in the past week.

Let’s get it right, this trip to Dubai was nothing short of a PR calamity.

For the life of me, I can’t understand why their powers-that-be thought it was a good idea to fly Neil Lennon and his team to the Middle East during a pandemic.

They go every year, do they? I’m sorry but that just doesn’t wash after the year we’ve all had.

The world has changed, in case they hadn’t noticed.

The Hoops jetted out just hours after losing to Rangers

celtic’s decision to go away stinks of arrogance, frankly.

It’s little wonder their supporters believe their board has lost all touch with reality these days because that’s the way this whole episode looks.
Here’s what I think.

celtic shouldn’t have gone to Dubai or anywhere else for a winter training camp.

They should have been at home in Scotland playing at least one of the games they’ve got in hand. In fact, thinking back to how we at Rangers were forced to play three league games in just five days at the end of the 2007/08 season, maybe they could have got two of their extra matches out of the way.

It could have been Rangers at Ibrox last Saturday then Livingston on Tuesday, Aberdeen on Friday and Hibs on Monday night.

That kind of schedule was good enough for Rangers 13 years ago, wasn’t it?

Remember when sporting integrity was all we heard about and how the season had to be finished before the Scottish Cup final.

Hang on a minute, didn’t celtic just beat Hearts to lift the trophy seven months later than it should have been? I’m going off topic. The point is celtic seem to live by different rules from the rest of the clubs in this country.

That’s how it appears yet again with the SFA compliance officer turning a blind eye to everything that went on in Dubai.

Maybe the eight lads at Aberdeen who were hauled over the coals would like to know why.

But then it was always going to be hard for her to throw the book at celtic when the SFA stood back and watched a conga in the Scotland team hotel after the victory over Serbia.

1570261660209.gif

We have pumped up the volume lately.

Boydy is always spot on and never misses a turn to stick the boot in.

Neil McCann tells it as he sees it. An honest pundit.

Alex Rae was spot on last Monday on SSB giving it big time to Shugs.

And I've noticed Charlie Adam has a voice these days.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We have pumped up the volume lately.

Boydy is always spot on and never misses a turn to stick the boot in.

Neil McCann tells it as he sees it. An honest pundit.

Alex Rae was spot on last Monday on SSB giving it big time to Shugs.

And I've noticed Charlie Adam has a voice these days.

If only the club had a voice bluenoz!!

3 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

If only the club had a voice bluenoz!!

Not that I think this is the clubs plan.... but I'd rather have no noise or distractions from above which could affect our current momentum. Let the bheasts continue with their statements. Once we win 55, the board can start to talk.

100% bang on Boydy.

I said at the time it was sheer arrogance , i said on the SSB thread it was sheer arrogance and finally they're being called out in the media for their sheer arrogance.

Well played Kris Boyd,,,,,,,Well played Son.

Big Boydy is our legs in the media. Big fella takes a bashing but I've always admired him. For years the cheerleaders over there have had free pops at us whilst people like Mccoist have had wee spits if retaliation but big Boyd just goes for the jugular.

As much as we hate Sutton, they hate Boyd.

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

As much as we hate Sutton, they hate Boyd.

Thing is, Kris Boyd can and has been in seasons gone bye, subjective in his opinions on Rangers performance on and off of the field, which hasn’t always been popular with the support. Regardless, I would 100% have him telling things how they are (good or bad) as opposed to the clowns from the other side of the city who are basically paid cheerleaders. I am also loving the fact that he is breaking the mould of late and actually (as you say) going for the jugular of celtic who seem to have been a protected species recently...

Bravo Boydy

Sometimes things just don't feel right

By this time next week the tarriers COULD have played all 3 of their games in hand. Something you would think they would be very keen to do given the "tightness of the schedule" and the as yet unknown effect of winter weather still to be factored in - and the fact that they have another game to fit in due to their fixture at the end of January being postponed due to the Betfred Cup semis. Oh and the small matter of a pandemic that might just play a role

They COULD have played Aberdeen on 16th Dec when both were knocked out of the Betfred

They COULD have played this past midweek instead of arranging a winter training camp when there was NO winter break

They COULD have played Hibs this weekend as scheduled (as opposed to agreeing a winter training camp with the SPFL - or with themselves essentially - when there was NO winter break, "asking" Hibs to move a game to accommodate this winter training camp 3 weeks after it was booked and getting the SPFL - themselves really - to tell Hibs it would be happening anyway when they didn't agree to move it to allow a winter training camp when there was NO winter break

They COULD have played their 3rd postponed game next midweek were it not for the fact that they effectively killed two midweeks in order to move a game against the wishes of their opponents to accommodate a winter training camp when there was NO winter break

Now if your form was suspect (piss poor at times) it's understandable that you might want to delay any postponed games until you could bring in some new players in the transfer window, re-group with a winter train camp (when there is NO winter break) and buy some time to bed players in.

Then you go on this winter training camp when there's NO winter break and suddenly photos appear showing numerous breeches of the strict protocols agreed with the authorities and the government to allow elite sports to continue, who then suggest the SFA/SPFL should investigate these events but (understandably given those parties dislike of investigations) the SFA tell the government  to go and fuck themselves who then respond by saying "all bets are off" if ALL said agreed protocols are not being strictly followed. 

It's almost as if one team would be quite happy if football was shut down sooner rather than later and with as few games played as they can manipulate 

Thank fuck we've got a open, honest and trustworthy governing body who will steadfastly insist in fairness for all and ensure sporting integrity is upheld and wouldn't  collude with one team to benefit them at the expense of all others.

Experience, bitter experience, tells me NEVER to trust anything they do, especially when what they do doesn't feel logical. They have proven many times in the past that there is nothing they won't do gain an advantage or a tainted trophy

• Flying half way round for a winter training camp when there's NO winter break having already lost several players to Covid whilst on international duty - illogical
  • Passing up multiple opportunities to play postponed fixtures in the midst of a pandemic with the tightest fixture schedule ever - illogical 
  • Breeching Covid rules several times whilst on said training camp - illogical
  • SFA snubbing the government when asked to investigate (having been previously "yellow carded" for a breech by the same club) - illogical and very suspicious 

Last season ended in the most corrupt and illogical circumstances. Their best chance of stopping us this season is not on a football pitch. The governing bodies will do all they can to help.

When a combination of the tarriers and the SPFL/SFA start acting strangely it's time to pay attention

Let's hope they get drawn away in the scottish cup and the game is postponed due to weather. Scottish cup games get priority over the league which means another midweek they wont be able to play their games in hand. 

A few scottish cup games have been postponed this weekend. One from the last round still to be played and it's off again today. 

Archived