Borna Barisic on the fans and 55.

CR3

• CR3 changed the title to Borna Barisic on the fans and the title.
  • CR3 changed the title to Borna Barisic on the fans and 55.
7 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

When he first came I couldn't stand him. Seemed like such a shitebag to me. Glad to be proven wrong tho. Seems to get it now. Deserves to lift 55. (This year hopefully) Same with Tav tbh.

I had the same opinion on him when he came. I can mind a friendly game at ibrox he was rolling about after a challenge and I said fuck that he's to soft to play for us. I am so glad to be proven wrong mate.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

I had the same opinion on him when he came. I can mind a friendly game at ibrox he was rolling about after a challenge and I said fuck that he's to soft to play for us. I am so glad to be proven wrong mate.

I actually remember gerrard wasn't best pleased about that aswell. He said something like how he thought he had a serious injury the way he was rolling around. 

Stepped up now alright. Absolute wand of a left peg. Both fullbacks have been magnificent for us this season. 

9 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

When he first came I couldn't stand him. Seemed like such a shitebag to me. Glad to be proven wrong tho. Seems to get it now. Deserves to lift 55. (This year hopefully) Same with Tav tbh.

Exactly the same thoughts I had, thought he was always conveniently "injured".

But he has proved me wrong 😊

I don't think he was soft at all when he first arrived, a bit tentative, shy and scared to be as assertive as he usually was. He was a warrior when he played against us in Europe, he just needed to get settled and build his confidence in his new environment.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I don't think he was soft at all when he first arrived, a bit tentative, shy and scared to be as assertive as he usually was. He was a warrior when he played against us in Europe, he just needed to get settled and build his confidence in his new environment.

Exactly, coming from a wee Club to Rangers is a very daunting prospect. I had every faith in him and doubted that faith at times, but he's done very well after the shaky start.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I remember him with his head all bandaged up, thought he was a madman playing with a stitched up head against us, turned out it was a hair transplant 🤣

Maybe I just made the hair transplant bit up? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I remember him with his head all bandaged up, thought he was a madman playing with a stitched up head against us, turned out it was a hair transplant 🤣

Maybe I just made the hair transplant bit up? :unsure:

I don't think you did looking at old pictures of him :lol: 

Handsome bastard imo

What a signing this guy has been for us just hope the window goes past quickly but don't think gaffer will sell any major big part players... hopefully still here next season as when fans are back we support him vocally which I think he loves... go on bora get us 55.... 

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

What a signing this guy has been for us just hope the window goes past quickly but don't think gaffer will sell any major big part players... hopefully still here next season as when fans are back we support him vocally which I think he loves... go on bora get us 55.... 

hello Matt 👋

Brown or red sauce? 

Archived