Last minute Rangers goals and saves

beararse

I was in Tenerife with the late mrs when Clint Hill scored. As I couldn't find the local Rangers pub I had to watch it in my room on my phone. The room was 14 floors up and the Mrs was sitting at the poolside talking to a couple when Clint scored. She stopped talking & said I think Rangers have just scored.

BobbyS and murzo like this

46 minutes ago, murzo said:

Don’t remember that Rod Wallace goal against them at all. 

I may be wrong but it was the new years game and he scored the only goal of the game. Cant remember the year but remember the game as there was a power cunt so had to listen to it on the radio with my old boy.

murzo likes this

2 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

I may be wrong but it was the new years game and he scored the only goal of the game. Cant remember the year but remember the game as there was a power cunt so had to listen to it on the radio with my old boy.

Nothing worse than a power cunt :)

5 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

It was actually about March time, was a midweek game under the leaky roof at torbett towers.😊