The Return of Morelos

RockwellGers

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Well done Alfie!:tu:

Love how he said "Te amo mucho mi amor", which translates as "I love you very much my love."  made me go awwww!

I think the message and his goals were meant for his daughterIthink this is whoas brought about the change that Gerrard spoke of. If so the tally for Leonela goals is going to be high, as you can see he adores her. 

And here's me thinking he was saying fuck you McCoist 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Frightening prospect if he goes on a another run. Those two goals will do him a world of good and give the rest of the team a boost. 

We are a different prospect altogether from last season. Can't really see us dropping many points at all. We are that strong and good. 

We will score a scary amount of goals if Morelos and Kent keep playing like they did yesterday. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We will score a scary amount of goals if Morelos and Kent keep playing like they did yesterday. 

Agree, those two look like they’ve got the Battle Fever back on.  
Think Hagi will be looking to turn the screw as well re scoring, he’ll be raging he never burst the net with that 20yarder yesterday.

4 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Anyone know how his English is now? He sometimes says WATP on Instagram and hello but that’s all Iv heard him mutter English 

2yrs at Anniesland College and all we get is WATP & Hello. 
Disgrass ! 

49 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

Anyone know how his English is now? He sometimes says WATP on Instagram and hello but that’s all Iv heard him mutter English 

Would be great if he would put together a little interview for us. Maybe a bit of a Glesca accent

I love Morelos and have and always will defend him however it’s about time  he stepped up for pre and post match interviews.

The whole point of these is to communicate to the fans and he’s not doing that. He’s been here 4 years now so there’s no excuses anymore.

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I love Morelos and have and always will defend him however it’s about time  he stepped up for pre and post match interviews.

The whole point of these is to communicate to the fans and he’s not doing that. He’s been here 4 years now so there’s no excuses anymore.

It maybe just isn't his scene regardless of language, be nice to hear from him but if hes doing the business on the park it doesn't really matter

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

For me it would be just another player stuck in front of a mic answering the same mundane questions we've been listening to for years and getting the same mundane responses, he probably can speak English and pretends not to 

The treatment he gets from the SMSM is bad enough could you imagine the carnage if he got one line wrong.

Just do your talking on the park Alfredo, that'll do me.

5 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

spacer.png

On 12/01/2021 at 02:53, slimjim1690 said:

For me it would be just another player stuck in front of a mic answering the same mundane questions we've been listening to for years and getting the same mundane responses, he probably can speak English and pretends not to 

The treatment he gets from the SMSM is bad enough could you imagine the carnage if he got one line wrong.

Just do your talking on the park Alfredo, that'll do me.

Exactly mate. It makes no sense for Rangers to put him up to answer snide questions about how he plays the game or scoring droughts etc. 

1 hour ago, Potdog said:

Must of lost that weight the media keeps claiming he gains when he's on a dry spell. 

Not just the media in fairness. And Gerrard has left him out of squads for not bothering his arse in training this season. Hopefully that’s all behind him now. 

Archived