Covid and Them

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When nothing happens to this mob surely the rest of Scottish Football has to take a look at themselves for not taking Rangers up on the offer to get rid of the blatant corruption that is so obvious in how Scottish Football is being run into the ground by a cabal that has the well being of one Club and one Club only at heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he said sarcastically.:sarcasm:

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Media had Jones and Edmondson all over the internet immediately , they are strangely slow in getting the taig involved named.......

That’s cos the club released a statement and names immediately and dealt with it straight away.

The media only had the names due to the club statement so you’re just making stuff up.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game against Hibs postponed and the game rearranged for later in the season. I'm sure that is what will happen with the St. Mirren, Motherwell and Kilmarnock games as well. Wouldn't that be convenient!

Just now, fergiebubs said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game against Hibs postponed and the game rearranged for later in the season. I'm sure that is what will happen with the St. Mirren, Motherwell and Kilmarnock games as well. Wouldn't that be convenient!

Why not give Hibs 3 points ?

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s cos the club released a statement and names immediately and dealt with it straight away.

The media only had the names due to the club statement so you’re just making stuff up.

The story was in the media when we released the statement , but you keep on defending them dafty.

Why is their name being withheld because they will know who it is ?

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

When nothing happens to this mob surely the rest of Scottish Football has to take a look at themselves for not taking Rangers up on the offer to get rid of the blatant corruption that is so obvious in how Scottish Football is being run into the ground by a cabal that has the well being of one Club and one Club only at heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he said sarcastically.:sarcasm:

Careful mate. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The story was in the media when we released the statement , but you keep on defending them dafty.

Why is their name being withheld because they will know who it is ?

Who am I defending?

The story was only in the media due to our statement.

It was handled superbly by the club and there were no media leaks.

But you carry on and look for something that was never there.

6 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Why not give Hibs 3 points ?

i am sure the 3 nil thing will get thrown out at the appeals this week  the clubs were asked to vote for 3 nil and they turned it down therefore the spfl had no authority to award 3 nil wins as usual they fucked it up the clubs make the rules not the spfl    maybe i should have said one club makes the rules

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Who am I defending?

The story was only in the media due to our statement.

It was handled superbly by the club and there were no media leaks.

But you carry on and look for something that was never there.

Still no answer daft , why are the media not reporting who the fenian that has covid is ?

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos the tarriers haven’t released it.

Still no recognition of the point I made about the statement 

Answered the first point already , the story was in the media when the statement was released.

So the media , who 100% know who it is , are waiting for their masters to tell them when ?

The whole lot of them should  be isolating for 10 days all them involved  in the Dubai bubble (huddle) are subject to quarantine  measures. Maybe they will have to field St.Anthonys or are they another seperate entity. 

Deduction of points.

KICK THEM OUT. 

Archived