Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media had Jones and Edmondson all over the internet immediately , they are strangely slow in getting the taig involved named.......

It can take longer for symptoms to appear. There will be more in the next tests. If I were Hibs, I would tell the scabby cunts to fuck off.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Media had Jones and Edmondson all over the internet immediately , they are strangely slow in getting the taig involved named.......

That’s cos the club released a statement and names immediately and dealt with it straight away.

The media only had the names due to the club statement so you’re just making stuff up.

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game against Hibs postponed and the game rearranged for later in the season. I'm sure that is what will happen with the St. Mirren, Motherwell and Kilmarnock games as well. Wouldn't that be convenient!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s cos the club released a statement and names immediately and dealt with it straight away.

The media only had the names due to the club statement so you’re just making stuff up.

The story was in the media when we released the statement , but you keep on defending them dafty.

Why is their name being withheld because they will know who it is ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

When nothing happens to this mob surely the rest of Scottish Football has to take a look at themselves for not taking Rangers up on the offer to get rid of the blatant corruption that is so obvious in how Scottish Football is being run into the ground by a cabal that has the well being of one Club and one Club only at heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he said sarcastically.:sarcasm:

Careful mate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The story was in the media when we released the statement , but you keep on defending them dafty.

Why is their name being withheld because they will know who it is ?

Who am I defending?

The story was only in the media due to our statement.

It was handled superbly by the club and there were no media leaks.

But you carry on and look for something that was never there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Why not give Hibs 3 points ?

i am sure the 3 nil thing will get thrown out at the appeals this week  the clubs were asked to vote for 3 nil and they turned it down therefore the spfl had no authority to award 3 nil wins as usual they fucked it up the clubs make the rules not the spfl    maybe i should have said one club makes the rules

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Who am I defending?

The story was only in the media due to our statement.

It was handled superbly by the club and there were no media leaks.

But you carry on and look for something that was never there.

Still no answer daft , why are the media not reporting who the fenian that has covid is ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos the tarriers haven’t released it.

Still no recognition of the point I made about the statement 

Answered the first point already , the story was in the media when the statement was released.

So the media , who 100% know who it is , are waiting for their masters to tell them when ?

superallysbears likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 April 2021 17:30 Until 19:30
      0  
      Rangers v St. Johnstone
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Cup

×
×
  • Create New...