Covid and Them

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I hear you lol can't help but think the worst with those cunts, if they null n void it I'm moving to England 😂

So if Hamilton are in relegation position all they have to do is declare positive tests and get the season declared void.

I would imagine the players in close contact with the person testing positive would have to self isolate as well, especially with them all travelling back on a plane together. Can imagine that kind of environment for a few hours is a breeding ground for the virus.

I hope their game goes ahead tomorrow and they have to field a reserve / youth team akin to what the likes of Aston Villa had to do. Postponing the game would reward them in a sense for their own stupidity and arrogance.

4 hours ago, superallysbears said:

I hear you lol can't help but think the worst with those cunts, if they null n void it I'm moving to England 😂

Don’t say that for fuxake, if Nhicola sees that an thinks it could catch on, the tarriers will get 10, she’ll get independence an Frank will get the door for ye

14 hours ago, superallysbears said:

They should be hammered for it, obviously hoping to get the football stopped, if that happens we should move to England and play.

Would be some size of lorry to shift Ibrox to England.

This stupid notion needs to stop, it's never happening.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

The more I read of this guy Stewart Gilmour the more I like him.

Yes he’s definitely anti SNP and for our Union. The amount of corruption that’s went on can’t stay hidden indefinitely surely, it’ll be a guy like him that will spill the beans. 

Well thank goodness Sellik have stopped the huddle, not that they decided anything but it is currently not within the rules they had no choice.

Anything to yet again say they are at the forefront of best practise for covid 

:boydie2:

Archived