6pts better off

hammer93

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Make no mistake,  this was a big boot in the baws to them today . 

Any lingering hopes they had would have been today , in what is always a battle for us .

Not only did we win , but for 60 minutes we returned to the free flowing football that's been missing the last few weeks , putting an end to any claims they had of fatigue or going off the boil . 

Today was massive and a blow to which they may not recover . I might actually even break the habit of a few years and watch them tomorrow , I think there's a real chance theyll drop points as im sure their heads will be down after today . 

Don't talk shite m8....we clearly got a helping hand from a Masonic official......apparently sevco & the sfa are as thick as cheats:lol:

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd have lived to have smashed them today. Down to 10 men, we really should have. But the bottom line is points make prizes and that's all that really matters.

Huge 3 points today, and that's what wins leagues.

You lived. Don't worry.

This isn't a dream. 55 incoming.

16 hours ago, Griffin Peterson said:

Still get annoyed at the linesman robbing us of 2 points at Easter Road earlier in the season too.

Their equaliser was clearly offside but let it go and we would’ve been 2 points better off. 

On the flip side Hibs could have easily had 2 penalties against us at Ibrox. It's a cliche, but more often than not these things balance out.

What's definitive is that we are top on our merit. The mhanks can claim it's only down covid, injuries, penalties and even the pope for all i care. We welcome the chase.

10 minutes ago, Iakona said:

On the flip side Hibs could have easily had 2 penalties against us at Ibrox. It's a cliche, but more often than not these things balance out.

What's definitive is that we are top on our merit. The mhanks can claim it's only down covid, injuries, penalties and even the pope for all i care. We welcome the chase.

You don’t get penalties when no contact had been made. 

3 minutes ago, Griffin Peterson said:

You don’t get penalties when no contact had been made. 

Tav clipped the Hibs players heels and hagi's high foot could have easily still been given. 

If it was the other way round.. we would have been outraged not to get them.

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

Tav clipped the Hibs players heels and hagi's high foot could have easily still been given. 

If it was the other way round.. we would have been outraged not to get them.

Hagi didn't make contact with the player, who dived.  Indirect free kick at worst if at all.  Tav was bumped by a hibs player which sent him forward.  Even that prick Stewart said as much.  No matter, we were robbed of 2 pts at Easter Rd.

Would be interesting to see where we were in the prior season also, Gerrard’s first, as from memory under his tenure we have always been really strong in first half of the season and it gets to this point and we fall away. I remember thinking the same as the OP when I saw this season & last side by side.

You dont judge it on previous seasons points tally, I mean under Pedro we managed a certain.ount of.points and in Gerrard first season there was like marginally qny difference points wise.

Stats don't tell the story, we were quite clearly FAR better under Gerrard, being able to compete in games versus them and making huge strides in Europe. Undoubtedly massive improvement on previous seasons but some said no improvement was made 

Archived