ISOLATED AND ALONE' Ex-Rangers star Kevin Thomson opens up on Coventry ‘bullying’ as Sky Blues look into claims

Assegai

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

Dyed with what? 

Old paints and whatever they could lay their hands on. was actually better than the thick black grease that you had to cut of your bawhair. 

It was normal in that type of environment.

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Here's the twitter thread for anyone who wants to read it. Magennis has made a cunt of himself.

Is Stewart slagging KT off for coming clean about being bullied as a child? 

Craig Levein said Stewart was known for bullying the younger lads at hearts.

Im a few years younger than Thomson and played pro youth for a few years around about the same time 2001-2004. Had my balls grabbed a few times during games but never ever seen or had that happen to me. Thats absolutely shocking for a kid to go through away from home. Hopefully this cunt has just outed himself to the authorities. 

Will Rangers have to tell Thomson to not react publicly to these dickheads I’d imagine, sad times and I do not condone wankers from anyone’s past, kinda want them all to get their comeuppance but he’s working for the famous now and Gerrard has been doing his upmost to keep our reputation pristine whilst in-charge.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

No fucking chance is or was rubbing a new guys balls common practice in workplaces :lol:

In any blue collar job in the 80s it was fairly common practice to initiate the apprentices. I wouldn't be surprised by it, although mostly for me it was grease in boots, or rubbed inside your overalls if you left your locker door unlocked. I was an apprentice and went to college with 50 others and you could all share stories.

3 hours ago, bazzmanrfc said:

Pretty certain that’s the Magennis who played for Linfield. Horrible cunt broke his leg playing for the blues. Deserves all he gets. His nephew is Josh Magennis who plays for NI senior team 

Imagine being so utterly shite that Josh Magennis ends up being by far the best footballer in your family

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Will Rangers have to tell Thomson to not react publicly to these dickheads I’d imagine, sad times and I do not condone wankers from anyone’s past, kinda want them all to get their comeuppance but he’s working for the famous now and Gerrard has been doing his upmost to keep our reputation pristine whilst in-charge.

I would imagine we would put the entire weight of the club behind one of our own employees in this kind of thing. 

KT is totally justified in what he responded with.

4 hours ago, CR3 said:

You buzzing glue? go have a fucking word with yourself.

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

You buzzing glue? go have a fucking word with yourself.

🤔 nae bother dougie.He’s a class act. He’s brought our name back into the European stage with results and is the only reason punditry down south give a fuck about us or look north of the border to be honest, protects the name no-end conducting himself incredibly in press. That’s my view. So how does he not?

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

🤔 nae bother dougie.He’s a class act. He’s brought our name back into the European stage with results and is the only reason punditry down south give a fuck about us or look north of the border to be honest, protects the name no-end conducting himself incredibly in press. That’s my view. So how does he not?

What the fuck has that got to do with what KT has said?

6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What the fuck has that got to do with what KT has said?

he’s working within the youth section in the football department of Rangers and Gerrard oversees the football department of Rangers. 

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

No they wont. 

Archived