Dubai been added to Quarantine List

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I seriously hope you're right mate 

Somebody just posted what's been in my head for weeks now...Doncaster spouted all the shite at the start of the season how there is no time to reschedule with the euros

The taigs could potentially have 5 games in hand (if Hibs/Livi) get called off. Where the fuck they fitting those in if we do end up with the league stopped...it ain't happening 

Tomorrow should be interesting!

Tomorrow will be delightful! I’m no expert but I would imagine there must be a hell of a lot of jeopardy about the euros even taking place? Especially one that is pan European? But that’s a different conversation altogether. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They might have got permission to go there in November but the decision to still go ahead with it when it was clear covid was on the rise again and the country was being placed into a tier 4 lockdown

People getting worked up about the league being stopped and being declared null and void are the same people who were getting worked up about us possibly having points deducted because Jones and Edmun

There is no Scottish Government, just a U.K. government and 3 assemblies 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The taigs could potentially have 5 games in hand (if Hibs/Livi) get called off. Where the fuck they fitting those in if we do end up with the league stopped...it ain't happening 

Tomorrow should be interesting!

Spfl have set a precedent with St Mirren and Killie forfeiting. Rotten mob would need to put out a youth team

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

Spfl have set a precedent with St Mirren and Killie forfeiting. Rotten mob would need to put out a youth team

Aye and devils advocate here, the taigs argument is we got everything rubber stamped and were unfortunate to catch it, not our fault

Killie/St Mirren appeals to be heard this week, whatever happens to the taigs tomorrow will determine what happens to them

Taigs get it postponed, those 2 will get to play their matches which is exactly what I think will happen

I'll happily be proven wrong here but theres not a fucking chance in hell theyll get told to play a youth team or forfeit 3 points, more likely they'll get awarded 3 points to spare Hibs any danger of getting infected themselves 😂

By the way bears - I’m looking at the long game here. 10 players supposedly isolating for 10 days. Their next game after that is Livi who now haven’t lost in 11 games under their new manager. Food for thought, here’s your current prices! 

DBE86DCD-30C3-4DFB-9FF5-A558FBA06280.png

btw just checked the Livi form, fuck me your man has got them flying. 

7C3590D9-A1E7-4587-AD9B-74C63419079C.png

Alfie55 likes this
4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They might have got permission to go there in November but the decision to stoop go ahead with it when it was clear covid was on the rise again and the country was being placed into a tier 4 lockdown from Boxing Day has made what was a completely tone deaf decision from the off even worse.

They have manipulated and spun the media to make themselves look like the good guys for years now but there is no getting away from how moronic this whole thing has been and I for one am revelling in it.

I hope they fulfil their next two fixtures because I want us to win this league with absolutely zero excuses but they deserve every bit of bad press and criticism that is about to come their way.

They got permission to go but they didn't get permission to breach several protocols when they were there

dougie76 and five stars like this
1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Game will be called offtomorrow. Ideally for us those cunts should have to take a forfeit defeat as they fucked it going to dubai in a pandemic but big Pete will get them a good deal. 

Then the games they already awarded losses for teams will be void. 

Going to be interesting. 

Bears r us and JackAlex93 like this
5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Sky News - No SG decision that the taigs are exempt under the elite sports rule, decision to be made tomorrow at lunchtime

Not a chance that game goes ahead

What's our Manager got to do with the decision making V1690?