Dubai been added to Quarantine List

46 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

Its not on skybet either 

I think they must not be taking any bets incase they must have to forfeit the game to hivs which I think is the only thing that should happen!! That’s what you get for going to another country during a global pandemic. Stupid cunts

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Elite sports are exempt from the rules, else champions league/Europa games teams would need to isolate near enough every away game.

Elite sports stay in controlled bubbles .

Plenty pictures and even an admission that there were slight breaches .

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

They might have got permission to go there in November but the decision to still go ahead with it when it was clear covid was on the rise again and the country was being placed into a tier 4 lockdown from Boxing Day has made what was a completely tone deaf decision from the off even worse.

They have manipulated and spun the media to make themselves look like the good guys for years now but there is no getting away from how moronic this whole thing has been and I for one am revelling in it.

I hope they fulfil their next two fixtures because I want us to win this league with absolutely zero excuses but they deserve every bit of bad press and criticism that is about to come their way.

As you say, they got permission in NOVEMBER but Nippy has always said that things could change on a day to day basis. They should have checked again before they went. Nippy is not happy and the SPFL ignored her request for an investigation. This could be very interesting.

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

If this game doesn’t go ahead surely we are getting to a point where it’s going to be a struggle to find gaps in the fixture list that work for the tarriers and whoever it is they’re playing. 

I hope we have a tour of Japan booked...

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

I'm as happy as the next bear watching these cunts make an absolute arse of everything they do at the moment

However the nagging feeling that Sturgeon is a baw hair from pulling the rug out from the whole league is just getting worse now

3 options for tomorrow...

They get forced to play with a weak team

They forfeit 3-0 

They get it postponed and added to the list of games...which is getting close to being ridiculously difficult to schedule 

The first 2 on that list arent happening 

The league have said no more postponed games Dundee utd had to play us with 8 players missing no reason they can't field a team. 

3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

The league have said no more postponed games Dundee utd had to play us with 8 players missing no reason they can't field a team. 

I agree but again I seriously doubt they'll be forced to play, its them, the fallout would be massive.

Forcing Dundee United to play, easy, no backlash

Making Killie/St Mirren forfeit points, bit more difficult but they done it & will deal with the appeals

The taigs...can anybody honestly see them being forced to play 2 matches with 10 players out or being made to forfeit 6 points...not a fucking chance.

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

I agree but again I seriously doubt they'll be forced to play, its them, the fallout would be massive.

Forcing Dundee United to play, easy, no backlash

Making Killie/St Mirren forfeit points, bit more difficult but they done it & will deal with the appeals

The taigs...can anybody honestly see them being forced to play 2 matches with 10 players out or being made to forfeit 6 points...not a fucking chance.

If they are not forced to play we should be telling them we will not accept any season extension and will be taking legal action if they don’t award  us the fucking league if it shuts down.

Precedents will come back to bite the cunts

Just now, folkestoneger said:

If they are not forced to play we should be telling them we will not accept any season extension and will be taking legal action if they don’t award  us the fucking league if it shuts down.

Precedents will come back to bite the cunts

Any logical person would agree with you but theres no chance of any of that happening

League gets stopped...we're not getting awarded it unless its mathematically impossible for them to catch us, I've thought that since the season started

Tomorrow, if the rumours on them having 10 isolating are true, we'll get an idea of how the SPFL are going to deal with this season now the tables are turned and its us on top

Archived