Dubai been added to Quarantine List

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

it was stated by Lennon the Jullien is out for 3 to 4 months, which makes it all the more baffling.

Kinda felt bad for him in a way having to walk down the stairs at Glasgow Airport holding his crutches 😂 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Only coral were still offering bets late last night but tonight's game & Livingston on Saturday has been pulled from the major sites 

Wow and Saturdays .This must be serious but as usual .The tabloids being a little quiet on the matter .And who the fuck is the “ one “ player 🤔

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Wow and Saturdays .This must be serious but as usual .The tabloids being a little quiet on the matter .And who the fuck is the “ one “ player 🤔

Are the bookies not just hedging their bets (pun fully intended) and trying to save themselves an admin headache IF the games were to get cancelled....

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Saturdays game was still available until about 8.30am this morning, Livi were 7/1 but it got pulled shortly after, Hibs game disappeared fairly quickly last night when the bets started coming in.

The player is 'apparently' Julien, that's from taig mates on their forums/social media but could be anybody I suppose, 49 of them in Dubai, cant imagine there was any first team players who weren't there!

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Are the bookies not just hedging their bets (pun fully intended) and trying to save themselves an admin headache IF the games were to get cancelled....

Aye course they are, mentioned this last night though I'm pretty sure the Villa vs Liverpool game didnt get pulled off the market completely last week even when they had no idea if it was Villa's first team or reserves playing

Pulling Saturday's one aswell makes me think even more that they're going to announce 2 postponements at lunchtime and the taigs in quarantine for 10 days 

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

Fair point there .I’m hope they are in bother of course 😄

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If their physios etc are all going over, it would make sense for Jullien to go to continue his rehab.

I would have thought sensible would have been not to have a player who has just suffered a serious knee injury, limping through airports, onto and off of two 8 hour flights in the space of a few days, in the midst of the worst part of the worst pandemic in a century. I'm no health expert though.

10 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Any logical person would agree with you but theres no chance of any of that happening

League gets stopped...we're not getting awarded it unless its mathematically impossible for them to catch us, I've thought that since the season started

Tomorrow, if the rumours on them having 10 isolating are true, we'll get an idea of how the SPFL are going to deal with this season now the tables are turned and its us on top

"Mathematically" we could have won the league by 14 points last season 

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

"Mathematically" we could have won the league by 14 points last season 

Yep and there's still no way I can see us getting awarded the title if the league gets stopped and they're not mathematically out be picture 

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Yep and there's still no way I can see us getting awarded the title if the league gets stopped and they're not mathematically out be picture 

Prefer not to be  awarded the title tbf 

Although I’m certain all games will be played 

Or are Scotland doing something completely different to the rest of the leagues in Europe again 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Prefer not to be  awarded the title tbf 

Although I’m certain all games will be played 

Or are Scotland doing something completely different to the rest of the leagues in Europe again 

In a perfect world I agree I would rather win it on the pitch, same as I'd rather have lost last seasons on the pitch 

Glad you have a bit more optimism than me about games being played though, if they say at lunchtime the taigs are in isolation for 10 days, that's another 2 games added to the list of games in hand

Going to end up at a point where we're 28 points clear, the taigs with 6 games in hand or some shit like that, gets to the point where it's just ridiculous numbers & we start running out of time to get them played before the Euro's

51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If their physios etc are all going over, it would make sense for Jullien to go to continue his rehab.

Trust me there would be plenty of medical staff that are still back at Lennoxtown. You know how many staff football clubs have more than most. He could have quite easily continued his rehab in Glasgow.

48 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I’m not disagreeing with the fact that‘s probably the official excuse for him going, however they were only away for 5 days. Surely whatever rehab was being done could have been done here? Or would mental health and loneliness have been another excuse?

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

In a perfect world I agree I would rather win it on the pitch, same as I'd rather have lost last seasons on the pitch 

Glad you have a bit more optimism than me about games being played though, if they say at lunchtime the taigs are in isolation for 10 days, that's another 2 games added to the list of games in hand

Going to end up at a point where we're 28 points clear, the taigs with 6 games in hand or some shit like that, gets to the point where it's just ridiculous numbers & we start running out of time to get them played before the Euro's

There are plenty of weeks now where there are free midweeks .In fact they could have been playing one of their postponed fixtures this week if their Hivs game was played when it should have .Something stinks with that tbh 

26 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The top league won't be halted.

Worst case scenario the cups will be cancelled this year along with the lower league's probably.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

There are plenty of weeks now where there are free midweeks .In fact they could have been playing one of their postponed fixtures this week if their Hivs game was played when it should have .Something stinks with that tbh 

This.

Pretty sure they could play these games in the schedule voids created by getting fucked out the Europa league.

Archived