Dubai been added to Quarantine List

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

There are plenty of weeks now where there are free midweeks .In fact they could have been playing one of their postponed fixtures this week if their Hivs game was played when it should have .Something stinks with that tbh 

The old rule that you can move a fixture to any day of a weekend was used so they were within their right to request it...but aye they shouldve been told to fuck off and play a game midweek!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Trust me there would be plenty of medical staff that are still back at Lennoxtown. You know how many staff football clubs have more than most. He could have quite easily continued his rehab in Glasgow.

Normally, yes. I'd totally agree he could've stayed in Glasgow but they'll have kept him in as part of the first-team bubble so he can work with their staff rather than the Academy staff etc left behind

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is all very fair to Hivs of course 

Game originally moved to suit one club and now they don’t even know if the game is on hours before the actual rearranged kick off time .Farce 

Reap what the sow. Pretty sure when it came to the crunch for an investigation in the summer they shat it. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Wow and Saturdays .This must be serious but as usual .The tabloids being a little quiet on the matter .And who the fuck is the “ one “ player 🤔

It wouldn't surprise me if it is Duffy. Something strange about his exit.

5 minutes ago, krautrock said:

It wouldn't surprise me if it is Duffy. Something strange about his exit.

They probably stuck him on a commercial flight and sent him back to the Brighton area in the hope that he caught Covid and had to isolate in the South of England :)

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is all very fair to Hivs of course 

Game originally moved to suit one club and now they don’t even know if the game is on hours before the actual rearranged kick off time .Farce 

Right. That mob were gathered on a plane on Friday.. cross infections may not have shown up in tests yet,and the game should not go ahead.Given the ridiculous decision by Celtic to travel and the predictable outcome,their troubles are entirely self-inflicted.

The only fair option at this point would be a 3-0 victory awarded to Hibs.

Archived